• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Holy Sponge and Who Soup's custom phone cases!

Holy Sponge

User is banned.
tUYviy2.jpg

Thread Design: Scarlett Johansson
TOS:
Ownership I have partnered with Who Soup on this, he makes the cases and I retail them. To contact him to verify this go to http://www.hackforums.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=2097293 but please contact me for all sales related inquiries.
Printing: Printing is fairly accurate but will not give EXACT results in the model. Printing time depends on how large your case is. It may take anywhere from 1 - 3 hours to print your case.
Shipping: We will do our best to ship our case out in a timely manner. We also pledge to go to lengths to prevent the damaging of your product but we can not guarantee.
We may use one of the following to prevent damaging of your product:
  • bubble envelopes
  • bubble wrap
  • air cussions
  • packing paper
  • packing pellets
Painting: We have an array of paint colors for you to choose from. We will guarantee 2 lairs of primer, 2 lairs of color and 1 lair of clear. We do not refund for poor paint jobs.
Refunds: After a buyer collaborates with a developer and agrees on a model that they what we do NOT offer refunds. The only time we will refund is if we sent you the complete wrong order in which you will mail it back and we will refund your purchase.
Other: By purchasing from us you agree to these TOS. You agree that we can change this at any time with out the consent or notification of the buyer. You also agree that we are not liable and you will not negatively affect our business. If so, there is a minimum fee of $100 but no greater than $500 for every way you negatively affect us. We will notify you before hand to sense what you are doing. If you continue we will invoice you on your payment method. If the payment is not paid with in 14 days of being issued we will open up a scam report on the buyer. Who Soup and other associates are not held liable for anything.

Byte

User is banned.
That nike one looks super dope. Can you make one for the iPhone 6 regular?

elite

Vouch for @"holy sponge" and Who Soup. This service is very cool.