• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

High times

Julian

Power member.
Post below your most fun/funny moments with Marijuana. 

My funnest experience with marijuana was on my 15th birthday with my cousin, we were drinking together and he was just like "Aye i got you something, go check on top of the fridge". I checked and it was a pre-rolled blunt. We were playing Mw2 Special Ops on Veteran high as fuck laughing at every little thing cross-faded and shit haha.

Devil

tb to when I was 14, my friend and I got each got stoned off one bucket hit and we were just chillin' watching static on my TV for 30 minutes... good times

Zac

Power member.
Sat on a field in the middle of nowhere with a huge fire just talking and laughing about random shit at 2am

Julian

Power member.
@zac sounds chill, a bonfire at a beach high as fuck sounds better.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
2 days ago at paradiso when I was standing next to a trash can outside a bathroom thinking I was waiting next to my friend. But it was actually just a trash can.

Julian

Power member.
Still want to hear more stories. :)

Matigo

just a guy
I got this in the bag.

The third time I ever smoked.
I was at a huge camp out on the Wisconsin River with my family, we do it each year. There was an area for the young people who partied and the other area was for the old people. I obviously had to be by my parents at the time, and there was a girl I never have met and was not related to her as there was always unrelated people there. She was 10/10 would bang. I flirted with her and ended up liking her a ton, so when everyone went to bed we decided we were going to go on the beach, we had to pass the young party area... We were definitely going to fuck, and what not. We were walking there and someone was smoking in his car and he stopped us and asked if we smoked. I, being the ''cool kid'' I was, said everyday even though at the time that was a lie. He went on to explain that the type of weed he was smoking should only be smoked by people who smoke every single day. I told him I did and would love to smoke, I took one hit. She took one hit. Then we went to the beach, and we laid down. Immediately we started tripping balls. We started kissing and what not but then ended up zoning out and we laid there for two hours straight just gazing at the stars. She snapped out of it a little bit and started freaking out that she needed to get back to her camper so we started walking back, and when we were almost back she started freaking out even worse. I remember holding her and telling her everything would be alright, but then I started to freak out as well. She then calmed me down and I calmed her down.
I was staying in my own one person tent, so when she left I made way to my tent. Conveniently there was a wood slitter right by my tent, that at the time of me tripping, I thought it was my tent and I ran into it head first and fucked my head up. I then went to my tent and laid down for a few hours, tripping balls and then it wore off.

Julian

Power member.
@matigo lmao, best story so far. Sucks that you didn't smash :/

Julian

Power member.
@matigo must've been some dank shit huh? Or you just had a low tolerance.

Julian

Power member.
@matigo i think i've had laced weed before too, my legs, arms & joints were twitching and shit. Maybe the bud was just dank. :p

Bumping this, i'm bored and need to hear more stories!