• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

High School of the Dead

Xyberzone

Hey guys! I would like to share this anime called High School of the dead. The story starts with a few high schoolers are having their usual day in school suddenly the school was attack by crazy people! Somehow a group of high schoolers manage to escape the school and continue their journey. But i warned you, it contains violence and gore!
Now they only have 12 episodes, i can't wait for more episodes! Go youtube watch and it's free.

Xyberzone

Hey guys! I would like to share this anime called High School of the dead. The story starts with a few high schoolers are having their usual day in school suddenly the school was attack by crazy people! Somehow a group of high schoolers manage to escape the school and continue their journey. But i warned you, it contains violence and gore!
Now they only have 12 episodes, i can't wait for more episodes! Go youtube watch and it's free.

ryuken

I have seen this anime upto 10 episodes and are waiting for more upload on rippers site. So once that happens then i have 3 more episodes to finish. It's short anime by the way but definitely worth to watch.

ryuken

I have seen this anime upto 10 episodes and are waiting for more upload on rippers site. So once that happens then i have 3 more episodes to finish. It's short anime by the way but definitely worth to watch.

Melody

Finished the series, it's a good watch but however it has a lot of fan-service especially in the special.
This series is most likely getting a S2 also.

redbook

wow interesting anime.thanks for the information of this anime i will try to watch this in youtube.

redbook

wow interesting anime.thanks for the information of this anime i will try to watch this in youtube.

jorasn

Thanks for the share mate. Its completely new to me. Sounds interesting, i think i will have to take a look.

amitgune

Could you send me a link for the same? I would love to watch this series. It should be entertaining as the name suggests.