• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

High School Football Playoffs

Boltage

Power member.
Who's high school made the playoffs? Mine did, and we're playing tonight. Our record (8-1). We're a 1 seed playing a 6 seed. Cant wait!

Sanctified

Onyx user!
RE: High School Playoffs

This is football I presume? That's really cool! Our football team just lost their second playoff game yesterday!

Cheeto

Onyx user!
Didnt make playoffs but i won yesterday. I play rancho verde next week. Dont know if you guys know who that is but yeah.

Sanctified

Onyx user!
Cheeto said:
Didnt make playoffs but i won yesterday. I play rancho verde next week. Dont know if you guys know who that is but yeah.

Great Avatar man, how do you get .GIF's to work? I input the URL in the "Edit Avatar" section but it always says it doesn't lead to the picture.

Cheeto

Onyx user!
Recon said:
Great Avatar man, how do you get .GIF's to work? I input the URL in the "Edit Avatar" section but it always says it doesn't lead to the picture.
I just googled the forum avatars and there's like Internet sites yeah the copy the URL and paste it in the your url section for you avatar there you go buddy

Itanimulli

User is banned.
Don't play but we're in the playoffs, won our first game

Sam

I graduated but the school I went to blew a 20 point lead in the 4th quarter and lost. Up 34-14 and end up losing 42-34...

Boltage

Power member.
Sam said:
I graduated but the school I went to blew a 20 point lead in the 4th quarter and lost. Up 34-14 and end up losing 42-34...

damn! lol, we won 31-7 last night