• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Hey All

Hey everyone. My name is Virtual, but I'd prefer if you call me Noah. I'm 17 years old, and from the United States. I love to bot, it gives me great pleasure(no weirdness indented). I play soccer, lacrosse, and basketball. And girls are awesome.

Go Liverpool!

Atrain

Hey Noah, welcome!
I am actually going to play LAX for the first time this year so maybe you can give me some pointers later on.

Atrain

Virtual said:
I'd love to Atrain. What position are you going to play?

I am thinking something on defense but I'd love to score.. so as long as it is not goalie, I dont care. I have never played and will be trying out this year. My friends have been helping me learn.

BlackRa1n

Onyx user!
Welcome to RuneGear Noah , make your self comfortable here.

Thanks for the warm welcome BlackRa1n. :)

Atrain, you could try midfield, though it is a lot of running, you get the opportunity to play some defense, and offense. Its what position I play, its quite fun really, I consider attack to be a bunch of lazy people to be honest, but thats just my opinion. :)

I am. I love Fernando Torres..They didn't do to well this year, but we'll make it up next year. :)

You like any Premier League teams?

BlackRa1n

Onyx user!
Yeah they didn't do Well this year , they were going to play yesterday but the match got cancelled because of the weather.

and yes i like Man Utd. :D

Torres was injured though, so it was to be expected, we didn't have that fire power we needed at the front.

And ahh, Man U...Nice nice. :)

BlackRa1n

Onyx user!
Virtual said:
Torres was injured though, so it was to be expected, we didn't have that fire power we needed at the front.

And ahh, Man U...Nice nice. :)

So he was injured :\ this is why he didn't play well in world cup , and im not a big big fan of Man U , my favourite would be Real Madrid in Spain League.

Yeah, in the finals of the World Cup, that was his first game back in like 6 months.

And they are really good, I like watching them play.

rumpie

Welcome brooo :) do you watch NBA? if so what team are you supporting next season