• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

#Help

Dom Kennedy

Onyx user!
Hey guys I have a problem. When I turn on my computer it does not start up right. It gives me choices to pick like Safe Mode, Safe Mode With Networking, and crap like that. If anyone knows what I should Please tell me.

Cole

Power member.
Can you try using system restore on your computer? Might be the best thing to do...

Dom Kennedy

Onyx user!
Cole said:
Can you try using system restore on your computer? Might be the best thing to do...
I tried to do that but it won't give me a day to restore to.

Guzzie.

User is banned.
Pick start windows normally by using the up and down arrow keys. If you want that to stop popping up, power off your computer the right way via start button > power off

don't press the power button

Dom Kennedy

Onyx user!
Pick start windows normally by using the up and down arrow keys. If you want that to stop popping up, power off your computer the right way via start button > power off

don't press the power button
I tried to start it with Start windows normally but all it does is go to a blank screen.

Sanctuary

User is banned.
Press Start Windows Normally.
If that doesn't work, try starting windows in Safe Mode with Networking. It'll look like a previous version of Windows, but it should work the same. After that, you shouldn't really have that problem anymore.
If Safe Mode works, try restarting your computer and see if that message goes away and if it starts up all normal.

This is usually caused by you pressing the power button instead of going to Start Menu > Turn Off. I would know because I get this a lot because I'm a rebel and turn off my computer from the power button.

Mxlitary

Tgod said:
I tried to start it with Start windows normally but all it does is go to a blank screen.

Try to run it in Safe Mode then. Once it is booted up, I suggest doing a System Restore. This basically means that you can restore your computer to an earlier date. To do this, go to the start menu and type in "System Restore." Start the program, and it will walk you through what to do.

Restoring your computer will not delete any files. It will just roll back your configurations to a date when they all worked.

Dom Kennedy

Onyx user!
Thank you all for your lovely help. I am going to go try it now.

I tried to do a system restore but I doesnt give me a day to restore to?

Langgy

You need to restart your computer properly, it does this to me every time because instead of shutting down I just hit my pc off from the mains. If I shut down properly, it wouldn't give me that screen on every start up.

Alternatively, search for and delete system32.

Dom Kennedy

Onyx user!
Langgy said:
You need to restart your computer properly, it does this to me every time because instead of shutting down I just hit my pc off from the mains. If I shut down properly, it wouldn't give me that screen on every start up.

Alternatively, search for and delete system32.
System32?

Dom Kennedy

Onyx user!
Langgy said:
Yeah, it'll help your computer out and bring it back up to speed, it's pretty much a system restore.
So what do I have to do delete all of these?

Dom Kennedy

Onyx user!
Langgy said:
Delete the entire folder and then restart your computer.
I can't. It said that its a required for windows to run properly.