• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Help?

Sonic Youth

Onyx user!
So my parents just found my weed
Well actually i stupidly had it in my pocket
And my mom smelled it.
She made me empty my pockets and then she slammed the door after taking it.
Any advice? I dont really know what she is gonna do, i know she already told my dad.
I guess this thread can also be your guys stories about being caught

Update : so they took away my phone and my door for a couple days then gave it back with a lecture, wasnt that bad. I just now got around to updating the thread.

Scale

Well that's rough that you got caught on Christmas Day, their gonna throw it out most likely and probably (depending on how strict your parents are) ground you or something stupid, but let us know how it goes.

BRZ

I havent been caught and i dont plan on it but i know my parents would do some crazy stuff. I got grounded for 3 months for fucking with a girls house so i cant even imagine.​

Devil

I brought 5 gs and bong to school in grade nine. My friends and I skipped first hour and smoked about 3 gs, after we were done I put the bong & left over weed inside my backpack. (dun goofed) I went into math class for 2nd hour and I swear to god, the fucking smell was so loud everyone in my class could smell that shit. susprisingly, when 2nd hour finished my teacher held me after class a gave me a long ass lecture about drugs and how lucky I was he didn't report me.

long story short don't bring drugs to class

Sexy

Power member.
Devil said:
I brought 5 gs and bong to school in grade nine. My friends and I skipped first hour and smoked about 3 gs, after we were done I put the bong & left over weed inside my backpack. (dun goofed) I went into math class for 2nd hour and I swear to god, the fucking smell was so loud everyone in my class could smell that shit. susprisingly, when 2nd hour finished my teacher held me after class a gave me a long ass lecture about drugs and how lucky I was he didn't report me.

long story short don't bring drugs to class
What a cool ass teacher! xD
If my teacher smelled weed she would call me out on it for sure!
OT: Never bring any sorts of drugs to school. It's the worst idea ever...

coltie2

Ex-Staff
I've never been caught because I'm not stupid. But I have often just told people I'm high. So I guess I told on myself in some cases