• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Help with PC build?

Lazid

Hey guys, I have around 1,300 dollars to spend on a gaming PC. Can you guys give me recommendations (maybe builds from a site like pcpartpicker.com), or review this one I built: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Izaac/saved/G9c48d

Yeah, like I said I have around 1,300 dollars and would like a full PC, and maybe extra spare for a couple of monitors, but these really are if the PC is fine on its own and underprice. I need it to be good for gaming and recording, for example recording battlefield or watch_dogs on high/ultra settings.

Thanks!!

D4nny

I recommend Dell computer. They are very good and my mother loves hers. I am on it right now. She says when I turn 21 I can have one of my own.

Lazid

aladeen said:
You can get a much better case for cheaper then that
Is the rest of the PC good, though? Also, what case would you recommend?

D4nny said:
I recommend Dell computer. They are very good and my mother loves hers. I am on it right now. She says when I turn 21 I can have one of my own.
I want to build my own, as it's a lot cheaper and I can use it for gaming. Dells are just general purpose computers, and I have a Mac for that. This computer is just for gaming.

E: thought that was a troll lol

aladeen

User is banned.
Lazid said:
Is the rest of the PC good, though? Also, what case would you recommend?

I want to build my own, as it's a lot cheaper and I can use it for gaming. Dells are just general purpose computers, and I have a Mac for that. This computer is just for gaming.

G.skill is very shitty, get a proper memory

Lazid

aladeen said:
G.skill is very shitty, get a proper memory
Any recommendations for around the same price?

Updated the link a little, switched the memory.

Act

Just go on PC part picker and look a recent builds

JySzE

It would be nice if you told us what size you'd like the computer.

Id make you a pc part list id recommend if i knew if you'd like a full or mid tower or even a Mini ITX style build.

Or if your going to overclock or not etc. Also your pc part list couldn't be opened.

Here is a Mini ITX build i put together for you to consider: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/nynxRB

Doom

Power member.
You can build an insane PC with 1k.
>YouTube
>$1000 Gaming PC
>Video by Austin

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Thread is old, don't gravedig @"JySzE"

JySzE

@'Ironhide'
Thread is only a little over 2 months old, PC preperation for some CAN take months not days.

OP has not presented a conclusion so i am going to assume no conclusion has been made.

Ironhide

Onyx user!
JySzE said:
@'Ironhide'
Thread is only a little over 2 months old, PC preperation for some CAN take months not days.

OP has not presented a conclusion so i am going to assume no conclusion has been made.

OP has been inactive for almost an entire month, no conclusion is going to be made.