• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Help me fix my iMac - Grey screen Flashing folder w/Question Mark

Women

*EDIT*
im in the disk utility menu trying to reinstall Mac OS X Lion. Its not letting me download it because my apple id does not have it bought and i cant use the previous owners because i cannot contact him due to personal issues. Is there anyway that i can use somebodys apple id that bought Lion? All i need to do is sign in so i can re install it then i will sign out and completely get rid of the account. PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP!

Also, i have a Mac OS X Leopard Disc but dont know how or if an install it because the system is running Lion.

Please Help, Thanks!!

Chain

User is banned.
Not sure if this will be trouble, but can you take a picture of your issue?

Cred

Your Hard drive got f****d up. this happened to me. Its shit. Only option you have is buy new mac or hard drive :/

Women

Does anybody have any idea how much i could get for this if i was to sell it? Absolutely nothing wrong except for that one thing. I guess its an easy fix but i dont have the money for it.

-Thanks

Beats

Power member.
You should ask the user @"Michael". He's pretty good with Macs.

Women

im in the disk utility menu trying to reinstall Mac OS X Lion. Its not letting me download it because my apple id does not have it bought and i cant use the previous owners because i cannot contact him due to personal issues. Is there anyway that i can use somebodys apple id that bought Lion? All i need to do is sign in so i can re install it then i will sign out and completely get rid of the account. PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP!