• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Hello <3 {FREE MODS}

Blue

Guys I host all cods and gta v when I get on my new server I will be giving away mods for everyone and its gonna be a good thing cuz I know all you swaggernots want some modzzzzz lmfaooo <3

HMU ON KIK Porsche if you guys are gonna need some soon!

Rare

What consoles are you able to do this on?

Fresh

Power member.
When you make thread, just add a little bit more information and less of the "fooling" around aspect. Just a little bit more professional like what Console you will be doing it on, what time you will be on and how long you will be doing this for. Also weren't you just messaging me about modding something fro your account, didn't know you got an RGH if that's what you are modding what server are you using ?

Blue

ohhh yea @fresh thank you and yes this will be on 360 and I'm getting my rgh soon and I will be on syndicate <3

Fresh

Power member.
Lexi said:
ohhh yea @fresh thank you and yes this will be on 360 and I'm getting my rgh soon and I will be on syndicate <3

Rented server, just be cautious of what mods you do, as the KVs will not last long and you will need good bypasses for whatever game you will be running as it doesn't have great bypasses. I would suggest using Xbox Live NiNJA https://xbls.ninja/shop/ KVs last month and the best server bypasses and of host menus.

Blue

hahhaha thanks @fresh but unfortunate I'm a brokeboy boy and cant afford that hahha but I know that is currently been the top since 2013 and stuff but yea I had a week on that before and it was great like mid 2014 <3