• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Haven't slept all night, need advice

Replicate

User is banned.
I've just been dicking around on the internet, and right now its 8AM where I am, and I have not slept all night. Now, I don't know what to do, to sleep, take mini naps throughout the day, or just stay awake and correct my sleeping schedule. Usually I wake up around 11 AM - 1 PM , and I've been trying to wake up earlier just cause I love mornings. But I need advice, help!! :(

Gen

User is banned.
Just stay up man, it's better to withstand being tired as fuck than waking up at 5pm-6pm just because you don't go to sleep until like 8am.

Replicate

User is banned.
Rae said:
Just stay up man, it's better to withstand being tired as fuck than waking up at 5pm-6pm just because you don't go to sleep until like 8am.

yea I guess, but I don't have any priorities so time isn't really an issue, just that i'd prefer to wake up in the morning.

Gen

User is banned.
Circuit said:
yea I guess, but I don't have any priorities so time isn't really an issue, just that i'd prefer to wake up in the morning.

Trust me man, you feel a lot better if you wake up in the morning.

FredoSantana

User is banned.
My best suggestion too you is legit to just go to seep and don't even think about nothing just lay there.