• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Halo Reach Inheritors?

Cuban

Onyx user!
Do we have any Inheritors in FK? I was one until my account got permanent banned. On the account I have now I'm a forerunner. 2 more ranks and I reach Inheritor again. God I have no life.

Cuban

Onyx user!
It was pretty fun in my opinion. It could've been worse. It could've been Halo 4.

NULLNULLNULL

User is banned.
I got to Nova and stop playing once I realized I needed like 4.5m cR to rank up.

Nab

User is banned.
Do they ban people for modding to inheritor on that game? I'm too lazy to do that legit.

Cuban

Onyx user!
FSM said:
Do they ban people for modding to inheritor on that game? I'm too lazy to do that legit.

The game probably won't. However Microsoft probably will. Some guy modded his clan tag and he got banned for a week or something. Lol.

wash said:
I got to Nova and stop playing once I realized I needed like 4.5m cR to rank up.

I feel you man. That was the same rank I stopped playing on. But I started playing again and now I'm a forerunner. The ONLY reason why I want to reach inheritor is the same reason as to why everyone else also wants to reach it. Because if the legendary Haunted helmet. I had it on my other account but since it got banned I kind of miss it. Here's to another few weeks of my life being wasted. Hopefully I reach it before summer break at my school. That's my main goal. #TheStruggle

Nab

User is banned.
Cuban said:
The game probably won't. However Microsoft probably will. Some guy modded his clan tag and he got banned for a week or something. Lol.

I feel you man. That was the same rank I stopped playing on. But I started playing again and now I'm a forerunner. The ONLY reason why I want to reach inheritor is the same reason as to why everyone else also wants to reach it. Because if the legendary Haunted helmet. I had it on my other account but since it got banned I kind of miss it. Here's to another few weeks of my life being wasted. Hopefully I reach it before summer break at my school. That's my main goal. #TheStruggle

What did he make his clan tag say?

Cuban

Onyx user!
FSM said:
What did he make his clan tag say?

From what I remember they would put the Bungie logo instead of putting letters or numbers.

old

Yup, I'm an inheritor on reach. It was pretty cool but I don't think I've played it in like 2 years ahahah

Brian

Power member.
I'm one rank away from Field Marshall. I would be in the higher ranks but I had no friends who played, lol.

Itachi

Power member.
I currently am halfway to Mythic... I wanna get some rankzzz

sadboys

User is banned.
I'm probably one of the bigger virgins here lol. I have an inheritor account with about 180K kills.

HaloReach

Power member.
I am an inheritor on Halo Reach and SR 130 on Halo 4.
I really enjoyed the halo series :)

Yui

Once upon a time I was an Eclipse however my account got banned. Worst part about it was that I was within the Top 100 within the UK for both the Living Dead and Team Snipers playlists. Never will I ever be able to accomplish that goal again.

Revo

Power member.
Yui said:
Once upon a time I was an Eclipse however my account got banned. Worst part about it was that I was within the Top 100 within the UK for both the Living Dead and Team Snipers playlists. Never will I ever be able to accomplish that goal again.

Why did your account get banned :O

Yui

Emp said:
>asking to buy tags over console

Yup, Yui confirmed. 
Well it goes to show that I know absolutely nothing about how you work in the Marketplace.