• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Halo 5 Ranks & More

Noscope

Power member.

Noscope

Power member.
Verdict said:
LOOOOOOOOOOOL
Loved the video man, good shit

Aye, i think 343 should all kill themselves... But Halo 5 ranking system seems decent, I'm giving it a go

Mango²

Power member.
Halo 5 ranking system is pretty exciting, more rewarding for us good kids to boost the little people who can't get up in their divisions.

And Champion is Top 200 which is very cool.

Noscope

Power member.
CSGO KING said:
Halo 5 ranking system is pretty exciting, more rewarding for us good kids to boost the little people who can't get up in their divisions.

And Champion is Top 200 which is very cool.

Yeah dude, lets hope for something good :)

Devil

your voice pisses me off a bit but great gameplay boy

Everyone talking about halo 5 when my brother took my xb1 to college I'm jealous : (

Someone donate me a xb1 so I can own all u nerds bc I'm the best halo player on this forum

Nice vid too

Siesta

User is banned.
meow░w░w▒w▒w▓w▓ said:
Everyone talking about halo 5 when my brother took my xb1 to college I'm jealous : (

Someone donate me a xb1 so I can own all u nerds bc I'm the best halo player on this forum

Nice vid too
If you let your brother take your xb1 to college, then you're just plain stupid.
Everybody knows that you have to put a RAT on his computer, and kill it as soon as he arrives.

Pff.

Yui

RE: Halo 5 Ranks & More

Great video Noscope. I found it useful and the gameplay was entertaining.
You have a smooth Gamertag bud.

Anime

User is banned.
Nice video man. I sold my xbox one since I just didn't like it but I forgot about halo 5. >_<

Noscope

Power member.
Emerald said:
Actually he has a promising commentator voice, keep doing what your doing @noscope

Thanks bro :) Appreciate it!
Just not sure what to upload

Yui said:
Great video Noscope. I found it useful and the gameplay was entertaining.
You have a smooth Gamertag bud.

Thanks man! Appreciate it! Be sure to stick around for more. Going to try and find some stuff to upload within these upcoming days.

Slay

User is banned.
meow░w░w▒w▒w▓w▓ said:

Nice vid too

i would destroy u ;(( any lan xp?

Noscope

Power member.
Anime said:
Nice video man. I sold my xbox one since I just didn't like it but I forgot about halo 5. >_<

Thanks dude. And yeah xbox one in my opinion was complete shit until the new dash and new games. Halo 5 is pretty decent!