• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

-GUIDE- Cooking 1-99 FAST

chinchilla123

In this guide i will tell you the best,fastest and cheapest way to get 99 Cooking on the online game Runescape.

Cooking is known to be as one of the easiest skills to master on Runescape. The reason for which it is believed to be one of the easiest is that it only takes a short amount of time to achieve 99 when in comparison to some of the harder skill-capes to get such as construction. To get 99 cooking from level 1 it takes around 3-4days playing time (depending on what you cook) and when compared to other skills this is super easy and i recommend going for this skill-cape if you do not already own it. Now on with the guide :)
What to cook at what levels

Levels 1-20 : Shrimp (30k xp P/H)

Levels 20-40: Trout (70k xp P/H)

Levels 40-50: Salmon (90k xp P/H)

Levels 50-68: Tuna (100k xp P/H)

Levels 68-81: Lobsters (120k xp P/H)

Levels 81-90: Swordfish (140k xp P/H)

Levels 90-94: Monkfish (180k xp P/H)

Levels 94-99: Sharks (210k xp P/H) or Cavefish (214k xp P/H) or Rocktail (225k xp P/H)

*** REMEMBER:-When cooking remember to wear cooking gauntlets from the quest "Family Crest", if you do not have them you will burn allot of food and i HIGHLY recommend that you get them as it does not take allot of effort or time to get them.***

Profits and Losses

This section will tell you how much money you will make/lose by cooking that particular food. Profits may be slightly higher or lower depending on the prices in the grand exchange and also at what price you by your raw fish at snd also what price you sell it at.

Shrimp = 2gp Profit for every cooked Shrimp :)

Trout = 80gp Profit for every cooked Trout :)

Salmon = 64gp Profit for every cooked Salmon :)

Tuna = 33gp Profit for every cooked Tuna :)

Lobster = 8gp Profit for every cooked Lobster :)

Swordfish = 34gp Profit for every cooked Swordfish :)

Monkfish = 44gp Loss for every cooked Monkfish :(

Shark = 10gp Profit for every cooked Shark :)

Cavefish = 12gp Profit for every cooked Cavefish :)

Rocktail = 61gp Profit for every cooked Rocktail :)

If you chose to cook Rocktail instead of Cavefish or Sharks then you will make a profit of around 1.2million gp from levels 94-99.

The best location to get 99 cooking is at the Rouges Den that is located in the trapdoor of a pub near the Burthope games room. Below is a video from TewZx on youtube which will show you how to get there! :)
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giPrOu0sylU&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Moron™

Onyx user!
Could you account for Skillers in this guide? As they cannot use Cooking Gauntlets and i have no idea at what level you stop burning food without them.

~L~

here is info about burning forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,212,59285659

Wind

User is banned.
Nice guide. Cooking was my first 99 and your method is exactly what I did.

JMZH

Nice guide bro, How much do you lose all together from 1-99?

Bunny Ears

JMZH said:
Nice guide bro, How much do you lose all together from 1-99?

When i did it, 3 years ago.

It was about 1-2M, but with the economy now, I don't know.

Moron™

Onyx user!
Swordfish and Monk fish give a 10k exp difference, so cheaper option just to do swordfish to sharks, i know because I used this method.

Terrio

User is banned.
Superman said:
Actually the fastest method is to use grapes on a jug of wine, which yields 700k hourly exp.

it says fastest and cheapest
making wine is expensive