• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

GTA 5 Fresh accs

Power member.
So i will be making fresh accounts with any lvl, money, unlock all and everything that i can do. 
This will be for xbox 360 which will allow you to swap it to Xbox one. You will not get banned when i do the recovery on xbox 360 so there is nothing to worry about. 
I will cost $5 Paypal/Btc/Circle [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]or $10 amazon [/font]
or $8 if i have to do the prologue and the online tutorial

Your normal account can be modded too :) (Can not be transferred to xbox one yet)

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]**Note: If you have already transferred the account from 360 to XB1 or PS4, it cannot be transferred twice. You will have to make a new Xbox 360 account to transfer over to XB1. There is no other way to get modded stuff on XB1 or PS4 unless you transfer it. Only 1 transfer to next gen is allowed per account, so it would have to be on a new account to transfer again to next gen.[/font]
You can transfer the xbox 360 GTA V acc to PS4 
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Contact Me [/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Kik: Melon[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Skype: KarmaRGH[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Pm Me Here[/font]

Tequila

I'm going to send you a private message right now, about these accounts.

Assist

Question

So I only have GTA V for Xbox One, is it possible to still have a 360 modded save and just have it transfered over by singing in on Xbox One?

EDIT: Nevermind just read the bottom part carefully lol

Rare

Didn't know there was a Xbox 3360, sweet!

Power member.
Assist said:
Question

So I only have GTA V for Xbox One, is it possible to still have a 360 modded save and just have it transfered over by singing in on Xbox One?

well if it was already transferred to xbox one and you want it modded on xbox 360 you cant transfer it back to xbox one with the modded things. it can only be transferred once to the new gen.

Rare said:
Didn't know there was a Xbox 3360, sweet!
lol -.- i didnt even see that until you said it but its been fixed.

Assist

Affair said:
well if it was already transferred to xbox one and you want it modded on xbox 360 you cant transfer it back to xbox one with the modded things. it can only be transferred once to the new gen.

lol -.- i didnt even see that until you said it but its been fixed.

So if I made a new account on xbox.com without touching GTA V, you could mod everything on 360 and then I can just launch it on Xbox One and transfer all of that over?

Power member.
Assist said:
So if I made a new account on xbox.com without touching GTA V, you could mod everything on 360 and then I can just launch it on Xbox One and transfer all of that over?
Yes. Correct if the account hasnt transferred to new gen and i mod it on xbox 360 you will be able to transfer it to new gen with no problem

Power member.
if you need an acc hmu im ready to make them any lvl

Power member.
Zenta said:
What console is this for? Is this for PC? PS4? XB1?

xbox 360 then you can transfer it to xbox one

Zenta said:
What console is this for? Is this for PC? PS4? XB1?

the xbox 360 gta acc can be transferred to PS4 or XB1 :D