• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Got a bag? Wish it was better weed?

Cannabis

Onyx user!
So if you're like me, you live in an area where you can't just got to the store and get exactly the bag you want and sometimes the bag you get just isn't the best weed. That being said, I've got some science for you.

1.) Grind your weed up as finely as you can. If yoy don't have a grinder, put some weed in a shot glass and use scissors to cut it up or just crush it with you fingers.

2.) Roll that shit up in some tin/alumninum foil tightly. Do this 2-3 times in opposite directions to ensure you have a decent seal.

3.) Throw your aluminum joint in the oven at the lowest heat setting it will work on, usually about 200F, for 10 minutes. DO NOT keep in oven for longer.

4.) Remove said aluminum joint from the oven and throw in the freezer for atleast 10 minutes.

5.) Unroll and enjoy.

So basically what this does is gasify the THC-A that is in your weed and converts it into THC and condenses it onto the weed and aluminum, effectively making it more potent because it will burn more efficiently resulting in more THC being absorbed by your lungs. 

Omnipotent

Onyx user!
I'll try this later, and I'll probably regret it. This sounds retarded (a waste of time)... but I can't knock something if I don't try it. If I don't see anything significant happen, then I will be disappointed.

Cannabis

Onyx user!
You will be able to see the difference, it will be darker by a shade or two. At the very worst, you still have weed you can smoke and if you don't fuck it up it will be more potent, even if it is marginally. Obviously, better weed will yield better results. Personally, I've used this on trimmings and it went from 5-7 bowls to get a good high to 2-3.

Balfour

Cocaine Coupe
Is there a YouTube tutorial for this? If so, I'm going to try it out!

Cannabis

Onyx user!
Not that I'm aware of, when I get the chance I'll post pictures. More than likely that will take a week+, am a broke ass and don't get paid for a week.

Nab

User is banned.
Did you discover this yourself by just messing around? Pretty cool, would like a tutorial.

Cannabis

Onyx user!
nab said:
Did you discover this yourself by just messing around? Pretty cool, would like a tutorial.

Read it somewhere quite a while ago, tried it with trimming at a time when my tolerence was obscenely high in my opinion and immediately noticed the results.

Yeti

Uhhhh yeahhh this is a popular method, and one of the first in making Cannabutter. It's called "Decarboxylation" because you remove the Carboxyl group. This can also done at lower tempatures like boiling water, and it doesn't get rid of terpenes like oven methods do. Simply get a sealable cooking pouch and throw your ground bud in there, then boil for a few hours. Decarbing isn't really recommended unless you're trying to make edibles/tinctures/inhalants.

Cannabis

Onyx user!
Yeti said:
Uhhhh yeahhh this is a popular method, and one of the first in making Cannabutter. It's called "Decarboxylation" because you remove the Carboxyl group. This can also done at lower tempatures like boiling water, and it doesn't get rid of terpenes like oven methods do. Simply get a sealable cooking pouch and throw your ground bud in there, then boil for a few hours. Decarbing isn't really recommended unless you're trying to make edibles/tinctures/inhalants.

Pretty much. Using boiling water is a bit trickier and requires specific things. Most people have tin foil and an oven though. Boiling it for that long destroys the THC and really makes no sense.

Sativa

User is banned.
Cannabis said:
Pretty much. Using boiling water is a bit trickier and requires specific things. Most people have tin foil and an oven though. Boiling it for that long destroys the THC and really makes no sense.

Plus you would have to give it an extra 20 mins to dry after words..

Sativa

User is banned.
Yeti said:
You put it in a pouch.... lol
and @Cannabis thats true, but it will probably smell less :)

Lol i knew I was gonna look dumb atleast once today xD

Cannabis

Onyx user!
Sativa said:
Lol i knew I was gonna look dumb atleast once today xD

Happens to the best of use, sometimes more frequently than we'd like to admit.