• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Google Stadia Hype

coltie2

Ex-Staff
So I'm actually really excited about the google stadia. Although many people are hating on this cloud-based system...I believe in it and am excited to receive my founder's edition. Will any of you be getting the Stadia? The only downside I really see is the data cap but they recently are claiming the data spent will be lower than people expected. Also, it's dope if you pre-ordered you and a friend get first picksys at names.

For the people that don't like the idea of this system.. it's only $149 lmao. Also, cloud gaming will be the future so if you don't want to hop on now see you in the future.

BTW Has anyone tested project x cloud form Microsoft.

Cuban

Onyx user!
preordered founders edition a while back I cant wait for it, its google first gaming shit

duk

agent virtual
Probbs will be okay assuming you have the internet speed to use it :)

Piece

cannaisseur
As long as you have a pretty decent internet speed and don't mind buying games again on it than it is looking promising for sure.

I prob would need to be at a stable place to even use stadia. My DL speed where im at now is 30 lmfao. And I don't think mobile data would be enough and i'd go over the data limit in like 1 second with taht
I'm not a mobile gamer anyway.

I absolutely hate latency though

Evil Maniac

Power member.
Pre-ordered the founder edition when it was first announced. Less than a month to go, can't wait!

coltie2

Ex-Staff
I prob would need to be at a stable place to even use stadia. My DL speed where im at now is 30 lmfao. And I don't think mobile data would be enough and i'd go over the data limit in like 1 second with taht
I'm not a mobile gamer anyway.

I absolutely hate latency though
I hate latency as well so we will see how that goes :D They are claiming it will have "negative" latency thats even faster than pc in a few years but that sounds like alot of big talk