• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Good games for PS3?

Mr JohnWhyte

User is banned.
I'm planning on getting some new games for my PS3 and I don't know what games are actually good other than Call of Duty.

A rundown of my favorite games right now are:
1)Call of Duty: Black Ops
2)Oblivion: Elder Scrolls
3)Army of Two
4)Midnight Club: LA

Mr JohnWhyte

User is banned.
I was thinking about Assassins Creed. Has anybody played Uncharted? I wanna know what that's like.

Fast Don't Lie

Onyx user!
Mr JohnWhyte said:
I was thinking about Assassins Creed. Has anybody played Uncharted? I wanna know what that's like.

I have never played it myself, but I've watched videos on it and heard very good things about it from various people. Apparently it's sort of like Tomb Raider, but better. People also have suggested me to try Metal Gear Solid 4.

Mr JohnWhyte

User is banned.
Fast Don said:
I have never played it myself, but I've watched videos on it and heard very good things about it from various people. Apparently it's sort of like Tomb Raider, but better. People also have suggested me to try Metal Gear Solid 4.

I really liked the Metal Gear Solid games. They were all awesome! =D

Dervie

Onyx user!
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is fun, I enjoyed playing through the whole game.

Vision

Onyx user!
MW2 do not get Black ops, the only good part about black ops is the zombie maps.

Manatee

Vision said:
MW2 do not get Black ops, the only good part about black ops is the zombie maps.

i disagree. i have both games on the ps3 and i find both entertaining. I find zombies quite boring compared to the WaW version.

x04a

Onyx user!
Even though this is a relatively old thread, I suggest Demon's Souls to all PS3 owners.

Smellz-Like-Chr0n

Onyx user!
My favorite game was Red dead redemption or now I play alot of skate 3. I cant wait for the new elderscrolls to come out.

Pheonix

Onyx user!
i suggest you jailbrake your ps3, get Cod4 / mw2 and derank the shit outa people :)