• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

GOOD FIGHT RS HACKING :(

rambo v2

Onyx user!
Well, a new update happened in the last 12 hours or so, its called Jagex Account Guardian. It registers an ip to the account and if a foreign ip attempts to log in it sends an email to the user.. this doesn't stop hacking but will definitely put a new barrier for the underground rs community.
Thought some would like to know, best regards
Rambo

Chewbaka

It does way more than bind the account to your IP, hence why it says "device".

Deathcrow

Power member.
rambo v2 said:
Well, a new update happened in the last 12 hours or so, its called Jagex Account Guardian. It registers an ip to the account and if a foreign ip attempts to log in it sends an email to the user.. this doesn't stop hacking but will definitely put a new barrier for the underground rs community.
Thought some would like to know, best regards
Rambo

Hey bud, there already are some threads talking about this. Join the conversation in one of them, no need to start one all by yourself. =p

Here is one:
http://www.runegear.net/forums/showthread.php?pid=549035#pid549035

Edit: And @ what chewbaka said, he is exactly right. You assign devices to your account with JAG. If you want to log in with a different ipad or computer, you need to go through JAG to allow temporary or permanent use of that device for that account.

rambo v2

Onyx user!
Sorry didnt know there were already threads. Just trying to be a little active.

Chewbaka said:
It does way more than bind the account to your IP, hence why it says "device".

No need to be a dick about it :\

Adam

Onyx user!
It seems to be the same system as Google two-way verification.

Zetryio

Onyx user!
ethical said:
I will sell a setup to bypass this easily for $500 lr

I'll be selling a program to bypass this and steal accounts for about 50-100$ lr. soz brah

Flaming Turd

Onyx user!
^ How long until said setups are released for less then 20 bucks lol.. i got at least 200m jagged

Deathcrow

Power member.
Seems to me that a lot of people still haven't set up JAG on their accounts. So it really isn't that hard to keep hacking people.

Haywire

Onyx user!
Please stop grave digging AuuxL