• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

gonna be honest with you all

I have literally never heard anyone after 2014 irl say that they use kik or even mention it. I actually haven't even thought about it since like 2016 when I was still here and prob hadn't had it on my phone since 2015. irl People either ask for your phone number or instagram usually. And if you both know you're kinda gamers or whatever, exchange discords. And online, you really just give ppl ur discord

is kik just relegated to online nerds? I actually don't believe anyone actually uses it

Agony

discord: aguny
its used quite often. Became the new aim, people use it all over the other forum . i feel even more people use it now that it isnt being shut down

Harmony

I only use Kik for community related stuff. I don't really like discord. However wouldn't nerds be relegated to Discord? As it's more of a gamer used platform

Jupi

rebel
Telegram >

I'm talking about in real life people. I don't associate with the "community" lmfao
I only use Kik for community related stuff. I don't really like discord. However wouldn't nerds be relegated to Discord? As it's more of a gamer used platform
As for discord, I feel like many people use it, and if not it's a number exchange. I feel like it would be so embarrassing to ask for someone's kik at university haha. They'd prob be like "oh... i used to use that in high school" or something xD. I just haven't experienced anyone actually use it.
Telegram >
never going to use it, but it sounds alright. I don't know why anyone would use kik over that if they had a need.

Have I just become an old man..?

Gary

Onyx user!
I’m so offended right now. Jk. But really, discord is good. But kik will always be the king for me. Telegram is ass only ppl on the other forum use that to just to have a og on it.

I’m so offended right now. Jk. But really, discord is good. But kik will always be the king for me. Telegram is ass only ppl on the other forum use that to just to have a og on it.
Can you explain to me the difference? I think I heard that telegram is supposed to be secure or something. Anyway it's really funny to me to really care about an og on a platform where you will only message other "ogs." A circlejerk to the highest degree and a meaningless competition. I think of it in the same vein as streetwear culture, but even more pointless. Public platforms are different, however, because people are constantly looking at your username so I have full understanding of why you'd want an og there. So glad I created my stuff so I literally don't have a value attached to my usernames.

Agony

Can you explain to me the difference? I think I heard that telegram is supposed to be secure or something. Anyway it's really funny to me to really care about an og on a platform where you will only message other "ogs." A circlejerk to the highest degree and a meaningless competition. I think of it in the same vein as streetwear culture, but even more pointless. Public platforms are different, however, because people are constantly looking at your username so I have full understanding of why you'd want an og there. So glad I created my stuff so I literally don't have a value attached to my usernames.

best perspective to have probably tbh

Gary

Onyx user!

Telegram is new to my ears. I only made one because kik was supposed to close down but last min ended up bought. You’re 100% right tho.. People only get it to message other ogs to flex on eachother on who has the better name. That shit is old now to me idrc as much as i once did. Telegram is more secure aswell yea you need to log in with your phone number and code sent to it unlike kik with its auto log in if you know the pw. Unaware of EVERY feature it has since i just signed up to telegram.

Jupi

rebel

I mean if you are using Tele just for OGs you are fucking re...

Anyways, Telegram is great if you are in any type of com, ogs stats crypto etc.

Their groups have 100k limits
Privacy is priority unless you forget to tick it like @agony
and you can make some bomb ass bots

The bots you can make on Tele are pretty great too. There's been amazing bots for people growing stats / making engagement groups automated, being able to exchange btc with a text, auto post to IG and a lot of other things you can create

I guess it depends on what you are into, if you aren't into any communities or stocks or wuheva etc.. then yeah it's not for you

But kik is quite absolute shit, hands down!

Shot

@agony Man, who are these people talking about OG's lol. OG's are for the mother fuckers who kick your door down and fuck yo bitch. Real oG's got that shhhhhhwager ya feel me. I'm not Shot65 I'm Shot better recognize that shit bitch. put some respeck on that. shii

Agony

@agony Man, who are these people talking about OG's lol. OG's are for the mother fuckers who kick your door down and fuck yo bitch. Real oG's got that shhhhhhwager ya feel me. I'm not Shot65 I'm Shot better recognize that shit bitch. put some respeck on that. shii

can't be og if yuh havent been swatted