• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Going to start luring need some advice...

data007

Hey guys,

I recently started to get interested in luring, I am in dire need of some advice from people with vast experience here. My stats at the moment are..

72 HP
46 Def
91 Str
83 Mage
43 Prayer
70 Range

What do I need to get up, I got the money for prayer; range. Also cash to splash on mage. Just need your guys advice.

Thank you!

Fusion

Onyx user!
I used to lure all the time. You need more than just yourself; Social Engineer and one or several killers. The SE guy needs good armour to want the lured guy want to kill him, then the SE runs to the killer (red portal @ g.grotto) where the killer should barrage and claw rush the lured person.

eXero

Onyx user!
You need to get 94 mage along with making sure you have desert treasure done. You can be the ancients guy, also killing the guy you lured. Then you need someone with normal magic, high enough to cast tele block on the guy you are luring. Then you need the guy that will social engineer the lure-e. This one is the most important.

data007

eXero said:
You need to get 94 mage along with making sure you have desert treasure done. You can be the ancients guy, also killing the guy you lured. Then you need someone with normal magic, high enough to cast tele block on the guy you are luring. Then you need the guy that will social engineer the lure-e. This one is the most important.

Thank you for the reply. I am getting 94 mage now. I bought the runes for it.

Pheonix

Onyx user!
eXero said:

why the hell would you need somebody to TB at Gamers Grotto Rofl!!! You just Need a Barrager (94 Mage) and A Talker (Rich looking) and if the barrager dont have claws /dds / any good spec wep then there can be another killer too.

Gman70058

.... there are many different lures and many undiscovered lures. Alot of people already know about them and some have been patched but still they arent impossible. You need multiple people and as Prayer said you need Social engineering skills if your a talker. Me well I can do both. I just need a low level killer if you might be interested what is your combat level?

Pheonix

Onyx user!
im combat 75 with 94 mage 90 range 80 str 60 att (soon 80) 60 dung (soon 80) 20 def 50 pray :p