• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

girlfriend suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

risk

im only a freshman in high school, still 14 and i've been dating this girl for almost 2 years now. we've been through a lot together and things like this have happened before but never on this scale. tonight was probably one of her worst and she attempted to hang herself and she is now in the emergency room getting treatment but im unsure if she will make it or not. really im just looking for some positivity to raise my spirits because they are at an all time low.

Magnificent

oh man thats horrible :( she will probably make it. Im praying for u man

Loyalist

User is banned.
Damn bro, just pray for her and go to the E.R. too nigga wtf you still doing on the forum?

risk

Loyalist said:
Damn bro, just pray for her and go to the E.R. too nigga wtf you still doing on the forum?

im only 14, i cant take myself there and my parents are asleep and really dont care enough to take me even if they were awake. im on the phone with her mom but i just posted here hoping for a little positivity to raise my spirits

Loyalist

User is banned.
risk said:
im only 14, i cant take myself there and my parents are asleep and really dont care enough to take me even if they were awake. im on the phone with her mom but i just posted here hoping for a little positivity to raise my spirits
Damn that sucks man. Hope everything goes well with your girlfriend.

Brennan

did she send u any nudes? if so, hit me up

just kidding, that would be illegal

Omnipotent

Onyx user!
I can relate with this, man. My ex used to do this a lot: bunches of overdoses and cutting. I can feel the anxiety in your heart, and I just want to wish you the best. I KNOW how hard it is to deal with this, but she'll be fine. Maybe she'll get it through her thick skull how precious her life is.

Brennan

ok let's be honest, sir. if she tried to kill herself, she obviously doesn't care about you or anyone else. i would dump her. i'm just being real, i'm not trying to be a dick.

edit: oh, by the way, this is why you don't date girls like her. i can almost guarantee that she browses tumblr and is one of the "weird" girls at school. i'm assuming you're apart of the "weird" kid group. the type who blare dubstep in the hallways on their boost mobile phones. i bet she even has one of those tail things like this
F6YZK5YH8QEWWLN.LARGE.jpg

Villain

Onyx user!
why u asking salty cunts like me what to do? get by her side in that hospital

edit: nvm i read the replies for once

s/o: @brennan u sick bastard lol

Omnipotent

Onyx user!
Brennan said:
ok let's be honest, sir. if she tried to kill herself, she obviously doesn't care about you. i would dump her. i'm just being real, i'm not trying to be a dick.

What happens when she begs you to stay every time you do so? I USED to think the same thing, but sometimes girls are just fucking crazy. She probably cares about the fellow; she's just fucked in the head right now.

blast

Honestly bro that must suck a ton. I understand where @Brennan is coming from though. I think the next time you get a chance to sit down and talk with her you should explain to her that if you're going to be with her for the long run she needs to understand that she needs to be with you through it too. You don't want to be with her for long term if you're going to have to wake up one day and her not be there anymore. Just help her set her priorities straight and show her that there are people in the world who truly care about her and will be deeply hurt if she were to succeed. Before you talk to her think about some of the things she may say back like "nobody loves me" "It'd be better off if I wasn't here" and just think about genuine responses that can prove to her that she's wrong about all of that. Suicide and depression is a fuck up mental disorder that can be really hard to fix, but the first step to fixing it needs to be taken by her and you can positively influence that step if you help her right.

Nonetheless, my best of wishes go out to you and her family. I'm sure she will be alright just make sure you're ready to have a serious talk with her the next time you see her.

risk

Brennan said:
ok let's be honest, sir. if she tried to kill herself, she obviously doesn't care about you or anyone else. i would dump her. i'm just being real, i'm not trying to be a dick.
she grew up in a home with an abusive father who continues to torment her in extremely childish ways after endless attempts to remove him from her life.
ex:  she has a problem with fainting which embarrassed her in public school so she switched to online schooling. her father doesnt like this so nice hes doing everything her can to put her back into public schooling even though shes doing better online

Brennan

risk said:
she grew up in a home with an abusive father who continues to torment her in extremely childish ways after endless attempts to remove him from her life.
ex:  she has a problem with fainting which embarrassed her in public school so she switched to online schooling. her father doesnt like this so nice hes doing everything her can to put her back into public schooling even though shes doing better online
just fucking dump her. any girl with daddy issues is fucked in their head.

what's her reasoning to commit suicide? is she s a d g i r l?

blast

⠀S⠀ said:
I think you came to the wrong place to get cheered up bud lol
That's actually not true, the forum can be an encouraging group when they try lol. @Brennan is just trying to be realistic.

⠀S⠀

Blast said:
That's actually not true, the forum can be an encouraging group when they try lol. @Brennan is just trying to be realistic.

Yes I know, but I think op was hoping for something along the lines of fantasy.

Eg;

"Everything will get better soon"

Blah blah blah

I completely agree with bren

Magnificent

This thread reminds me that I havent had a girlfriend in a year. WHY DID I FUCKING DATE EVERYONE In ONE YEAR NOW EVERYONE THINKS IM A FUCKBOy ANND DOESNT WANT TO BE AROUND ME AND I LOST ALL MY FRIENDS SO I DECIDED TO JOIN A COMPUTER COMMUNITY.

alright i had to get that out sooner or later.

blast

xaq said:
This thread reminds me that I havent had a girlfriend in a year. WHY DID I FUCKING DATE EVERYONE In ONE YEAR NOW EVERYONE THINKS IM A FUCKBOy ANND DOESNT WANT TO BE AROUND ME AND I LOST ALL MY FRIENDS SO I DECIDED TO JOIN A COMPUTER COMMUNITY.

alright i had to get that out sooner or later.
Well that opened up a door to a bunch of more problems.. God this thread is one giant support group.

Status
Not open for further replies.