• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Girl Trouble

Name

Power member.
So, my girlfriend broke up with me 2 days ago and it has me a bit fucked up. Basically we dated for almost 6 months and she ended things because she is in love with someone else. I have been seeking closure because the whole situation is so fucked just overall. I don't know where to go from here, like i'm not too hung up on it because I have had trouble with the same issue before, but it still hurts. I'm not here to just whine about my problems but I was hoping i could get some good advise from you guys to help me move on. I just need some words to keep me going.

stubs

Time will heal you, my friend. Just do whatever makes you happy and keep your mind off of the situation. I know how you feel, but you just got to keep pushing.

SKATE

Bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks!

SKATE

wild said:
i was about to fucking say that you scumbag

LMAO! maybe next time homie g,

Law

User is banned.
Dont sweat it man, not enough time in life to worry about that kinda stuff.

Samus

Power member.
Run up on that bitch and ko her dude then say you were with her sister/mom the whole time you guys were together

Particles

Power member.
exactly what @marilyn said
life's too short
yeah I'm sure it hurts and may do for a while but you just have to look to the future and concentrate on yourself, school/work/friends etc and just enjoy life while you're young

she obviously never really cared so you shouldn't either from now on.

just move on with life and dont worry about actually LOOKING for someone because someone else worth while will come along when you least expect it c:

Rare

RKO her new boyfriend, that fixes everything. I'm sure everyone here can vouch for that.