• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Girl Poll

Cesar

Power member.
all being said.. everything ! haha. but with out that great personality of hers
shes no good. IMO

Shadow

Power member.
I definatley chose boobs. Although home comming night this chick stayed the night at my house and we were up all night. I pulled her on top of me and took some struggling, but got my hands into her yoga pants and grabbed her ass and shit while we made out it was nice. Not to mention i enjoyed sucking on her tits though lol. But yea i'm torn, but i really like them boobs though. I wouldn't wanna be fucking a chick with no boobs, cause then I may as well pick up a 7th grade girl and fuck her :p

Shadow

Power member.
Ace said:
Someone who agree's with me on the face thing my god.

Dude, to me if they don't have a good face they don't have a good anything.

Key

Power member.
Hat said:
I definatley chose boobs. Although home comming night this chick stayed the night at my house and we were up all night. I pulled her on top of me and took some struggling, but got my hands into her yoga pants and grabbed her ass and shit while we made out it was nice. Not to mention i enjoyed sucking on her tits though lol. But yea i'm torn, but i really like them boobs though. I wouldn't wanna be fucking a chick with no boobs, cause then I may as well pick up a 7th grade girl and fuck her :p

This made me laugh so hard just now. Oh. My. God.

Brian

Power member.
Haha, I have this SAME EXACT THREAD, But it's fine since you're my nigga <3. Ass all day long.

Alphabet

Easily Ass and Legs dude!