• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Gifts (Mason) Pardon

GiftsFK

Consider this an apology, a pardon request, whatever, I'm here to do both. Even if this isn't accepted I'd like to know that I've apologized for any wrongdoings that I've caused. 

Now let me tell you a story. 

When i heard about this site, i was 13 years old, eager to join the community. I had noticed that everyone on this site had a cool name, the best I could come up with was Gifts. 
I hadn't read any of the rules, i had no money, i was a random.
I had no idea that being a multi was against the rules, so I made another account with a better username.
On my old account, a guy had his friends all neg me because i traded him a program that he thought was a RAT.

it wasnt, it was something one of my friends at the time gave me on skype, this really isn't too important.

i had made my newer account because i wanted a better username, and partially i wanted to get away from all the negs i had gotten from him and his friends.

From then on i had just started making new accounts as i had been banned, i had become known as a ban evader. 
with being a ban evader, i get the reputation as a scammer.

i was immature, conceited, and i had no regard for others.
i was 13 or maybe very early 14.

I'm 15 years old now, I've done a lot of reflecting on who i was known to be, and I have no interest in that lifestyle in the community.

I want to be known as being legit on this site as i am known somewhat offiste and the other site.

Most of my friends know I'm actually a legitimate dealer, and if needed I have no problem wearing DWC. 

@HaloReach , garrett, one of the most trustworthy people I know. i deal with him frequently. 

I actually very constantly do deals and i never have any intention of scamming, as now I don't see it as a currency, i see it simply as usernames and stats on an app. just a hobby to me for fun. 

I have lots of respect for each moderator, and i have previously gotten on bad terms with some of them.

@agony , daniel, i held onto your name for a while, then i got banned. you know I'm legit as not once have i scammed you and I've used you as middleman multiple times. 

@chill , we never actually got on good terms, however, I've used you as middleman twice before, I know once I admitted to you that i was a multi, you banned me, but it's okay. thanks for being a legitimate middleman.

@jukebox , used you as a middleman once and dealt with you once. can say nothing to you but thanks. all we've ever really discussed is deals so i doubt you'd remember me.

@fear , when i was a random, i got @/graveyard on instagram from you. that was probably the best username I'd touched at that time. If i were to own it now I wouldn't give a fuck about it lol. 
you were selling it publicly and i got it turboed, i didnt even own a turbo, and i blamed you. I'm very aware that you didn't turbo it, and I apologize now for those accusations as i don't think I did in the past. 

@cam , we've done some deals on the other site, I remember having a friend buy me the kik: Logic from you so I could trade with my friend for it. I've bought some other kiks from you and you're one of the fastest people to deal with. thanks.
i even tried using you as a middleman yesterday haha.

@coltie2 , thought you banned me, glad it wasn't you.
was gonna use you as middleman yesterday then the dude backed out and later we used a different mm because i didnt want to bother you. thank you.

@color, I've played Xbox with you twice, all i can say about you haha.

@monster, we've played Xbox before, discussed on kik, and 
done a deal for an instagram you had. if you are who i think you are, if not, my apologies. 

@philly , i have dealt with you one time on the other site.
bought a 3char tag from you. it was the best tag I've owned at the time, I don't even remember it now. 

I'm skipping so many folks, but I'm on good terms with most people now anyways. 

I want to return to this site not only for the marketplace, but for the overall atmosphere as well. 
I'm wanting to return to the gaming sections, groups, just the talk in general. 

What would honestly be best is that all my multiple accounts get deleted, and you allow me to make a new one, with DWC bar if necessary. I wouldn't mind it since I'm here to be nothing but legitimate, and even at the slightest slip up I'd take the instant ban.
I do intend to buy upgrades and contribute to the community as soon as possible. 

I've been wanting to make a pardon request, i know the moderators are fair and just about these. The site had been down so I couldn't. 

@FeaR inspired me to request a pardon.

I've dumped away all of the immature bullshit that i had brought with me when i was last a member. I feel as though I've grown up in so many ways, in my personal life as well.
I was going through some hard times and I've finally overcome them. I feel as though I should be allowed to overcome my own mistakes in the past here. 
who isn't immature and careless as a kid?
i want to prove myself by action that i have changed in many ways, and that i plan to be here to stay.

thank you moderators, for your consideration and dedication to this site. I'm glad to say that i was once a part of this site.
once again I apologize for getting on any wrong terms with any moderator, and I'd be glad to discuss it at any time. 

I believe this is the close of my request, i hope I hadn't forgotten any information. I know I easily can add some more information to the thread.