• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Getting a vape

Captain

User is banned.
Well im getting a vape.
Not sure what yet cause im not 18 but i gave my friend $250 and told him to go crazy...

Im getting a tank vape and was just wondering what are some good eliquid flavors to get. 
LMK

ForumKorner

Try the watermelon one, I don't even have a vape and I want to buy one as soon as I pay a debt. I usually use my cousins whenever I go over her house lmao. I also recommend just vege, I heard it makes the smokes more dense and taste better.

ForumKorner

You should send me a pic of how your vape looks like.
Also, you never answered my question yesterday. What was the name of the second song in your video for the hamburger award.

Captain

User is banned.
Emoji said:
You should send me a pic of how your vape looks like.
Also, you never answered my question yesterday. What was the name of the second song in your video for the hamburger award.
idk ask @chapter i didnt make the video he did. cause i was in my car

and ill most likely be posting pictures on instagram of it

ForumKorner

Captain said:
idk ask @chapter i didnt make the video he did. cause i was in my car

and ill most likely be posting pictures on instagram of it

What's your instagram? 

@Chapter what's the name of the song you put? I liked it

Radical said:
I love peach flavor to be honest. Taste exactly like it.

nasty as fuck, calvin dont get peach it is the flavor i have if you want to try it i will give you some.

Artesian

User is banned.
Why are you spending $250 on a tank.... Your clouds are going to be hella small. Are you getting a Mod?

Captain

User is banned.
Artesian said:
Why are you spending $250 on a tank.... Your clouds are going to be hella small. Are you getting a Mod?

r u autistic.... im not getting a drip.... im getting a tank with the mod and shit

Federales.
I'm running the aspire atlantis with an ipv mini. its a sub ohm tank so be careful with your mods if you get it. i recommend it tbh, both the tank and the mod should run you about $150. the clouds are insane even if you dont run it with a drip tip or anything

Artesian

User is banned.
Captain said:
r u autistic.... im not getting a drip.... im getting a tank with the mod and shit
Why are you getting a tank with a mod bro .. Makes zero sense. I'm running 0.8 ohm

Yeti

Artesian said:
Why are you getting a tank with a mod bro .. Makes zero sense. I'm running 0.8 ohm
With rebuildable tank atomizers you cant go wrong. Especially ones where you can build them just like an RDA. Im running .6 ohms on a CLT V1. I love the flavor love the vape. I do wonder about not dripping so much and going an RTA.

If you're talking about normal tanks, then thats retarded haha.

As for the OP: I happen to taste tens of juices every month and my favorite so far is Berries a la fiesta by "Lush Vapors" also Im a huge fan of Astro by "Space Jam"