• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Geometry Proofs

Seven

User is banned.

Painkiller

User is banned.
Proofs are possibly the worst thing ever. Last year was a nightmare.

Painkiller

User is banned.
Seven said:
Was passing the class easy after getting past proofs?

Passing was never a problem for me, I've never failed a class before. And no because I changed teachers in the middle of the year and got the worst teacher possible, but thats personal

and half these kids on here are on drugs and shit so don't come on here asking for school help

Seven

User is banned.
Painkiller said:
Passing was never a problem for me, I've never failed a class before. And no because I changed teachers in the middle of the year and got the worst teacher possible, but thats personal

and half these kids on here are on drugs and shit so don't come on here asking for school help

I have never even gotten a C before. I got a 76 for this Six Weeks.

Heroic

Power member.
I might be able to help. just pm me and ill give you my offsite contacts where i can try and help :)

Rack

Power member.
Bro, I'm in the same boat with you. Im on lesson 2.4 right before Proofs and Im kinda getting scurrrrred

NULLNULLNULL

User is banned.
If you need help let me know. I did this a couple years ago although I'm taking Statistics currently.

Summon

User is banned.
I remember these, once you figure them out it will get easier. That was probably the hardest thing about geometry.
Check out Khan Academy, they make good informative videos showing how to do things.