• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

GeneralBB.net - FK Award - MyBB Forum - Custom Theme

Crypto

[ GeneralBB ]
A general discussion MyBB powered forum

Hello all,

Firstly I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Byte, an experienced MyBB user who has a wide range of webmaster and programming knowledge. I'm an approachable person who has time for his site and its users meaning I will handle private messages and feedback personally and with care so don't hesitate to contact me.

GeneralBB will form a home for general-discussion, I hope. We will be a forum that is fun to be apart of as well as create new and informative content in a variety of topics - this will all be encouraged through our theme, graphics, contests/giveaways and advertising. I have owned and managed many forums before so I know what works and what doesn't for these kinds of forums meaning I can give you the best experience possible.

I thank those who consider or have already joined. Welcome to GeneralBB!

ForumKorner award: http://generalbb.net/showthread.php?tid=28

http://generalbb.net

Regards,
Byte

Crypto

Trophix said:
I'm hesitating to join, your forums never last lol. It's kinda like a game to see who can get the highest stats before it closes in like 3 weeks.

Things are different now though, Trophix. The forum won't be getting sold nor will it be going down any time soon. I'm motivated and willing to make a successful forum and I'd love your support. Join, make 5 posts and I'll grant you the Veteran award because I remember you from my previous forum(s). I have purchased a HF sticky. Plan to purchase some FK advertisement too.

Trophix

Crypto said:
Things are different now though, Trophix. The forum won't be getting sold nor will it be going down any time soon. I'm motivated and willing to make a successful forum and I'd love your support. Join, make 5 posts and I'll grant you the Veteran award because I remember you from my previous forum(s). I have purchased a HF sticky. Plan to purchase some FK advertisement too.
yeah I'll join, I'll make an account right now then start posting later tomorrow. Your forums are always fun to join they just die lol. But I'm gonna take your word for it this time. I'll be signing up as "Genesis".

Siesta

User is banned.
The veteran award looks way better than FK and HF award, and you should remove the three awards to be honest.

Crypto

DanishMonster said:
The veteran award looks way better than FK and HF award, and you should remove the three awards to be honest.

It's supposed to look better. :)

Crypto

[ Rock-Paper-Scissors ]
Player 2 Player Betting

Hello,

I have been quite busy over the past few days putting together my very own custom plugin for MyBB! And here's the result: http://generalbb.net/newpoints.php?action=rps

Rock-paper-scissors is a player-to-player betting game (therefore we don't fuck up the economy with P2C). There are many betting features out there but I've made it slightly different, now you get to decide your own fate! As you know, in rock-paper-scissors it is possible to draw - in the event of a draw both users are refunded.

Here's how it works:
  • Byte sends Clover a bet request for 50 credits (Byte chooses rock)
  • Clover accepts the bet and chooses paper
  • Clover wins (profit: 50) and PMs are sent notifying users of win/loss

Minimum bet is set to 10!

Thanks,
:cool: