• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Game Card Service

Banned

User is banned.
If you want to deal simply tell me how much Money you need on the PSN or XBL game card and ill buy it. Then we trade you pay and I give the cards code.

We will be using a MM for this so nothing goes wrong.
*Before we deal im going to ask for proof of funds I dont want to buy a card and you back out of the deal or try to pull some funny business on me*

BTC Only or Paypal From Trusted User's

Banned

User is banned.
jAmil said:
What's the rate on Xbox live cards?
The "rate" bit confused mate // 25 char

jAmil said:
What's the rate on Xbox live cards?

Sorry idk wtf i was thinking, i have no rate. just a straight up exchange. (ex: you need a $50 PSN code you pay me $50, I give you $50 PSN)

Jamil

@hydrogen
YOUR SERVICE IS A JOKE. IF I WANT A $50 PSN CODE ILL JUST GO BUY ONE FROM THE STORE FOR $50. YOU MAKE NO PROFIT AND OFFER NO BENEFITS. LOL

meme

User is banned.
jAmil said:
YOUR SERVICE IS A JOKE. IF I WANT A $50 PSN CODE ILL JUST GO BUY ONE FROM THE STORE FOR $50. YOU MAKE NO PROFIT AND OFFER NO BENEFITS. LOL
Jamil out here flamin da noobies

Gook

Banned said:
If you want to deal simply tell me how much Money you need on the PSN or XBL game card and ill buy it. Then we trade you pay and I give the cards code.

We will be using a MM for this so nothing goes wrong.
*Before we deal im going to ask for proof of funds I dont want to buy a card and you back out of the deal or try to pull some funny business on me*

BTC Only or Paypal From Trusted User's

just wondering what is this i was just looking around.