• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Fucking hacked.

Philly

Power member.
I have obviously been hacked as my itunes account was just charged randomly. The person purchased kongdomconquest from the app store. I am pretty outraged as I have shit to buy with that money that was charged. Anyways moral of the story do you think I just got cracked or do you think I have been hacked, and or have a virus?

Leafs

Power member.
When you get online I can solve this for you. Start by changing your itunes info.

Leafs

Power member.
Oh if its more than one person than you are not infected.

Philly

Power member.
Phantom said:

This link was very useful. However they say itunes won't issue refunds. That is fucked because the payment was made via my paypal, and when I try to dispute it says I can't for this type of order. So I basically just got fucked out of all my paypal money what the fuck...

Kolton

Onyx user!
Philly said:
This link was very useful. However they say itunes won't issue refunds. That is fucked because the payment was made via my paypal, and when I try to dispute it says I can't for this type of order. So I basically just got fucked out of all my paypal money what the fuck...

That's some bullshit. I would threaten them with court.

Jon

User is banned.
Philly said:

how much exactly was it?

Philly

Power member.
Kolton said:
That's some bullshit. I would threaten them with court.

I might... I contacted support, and shit so I will first wait for them to contact me back if they say some bullshit I will contact paypal if paypal won't help after that, than I will call my lawyer.

Jon said:
how much exactly was it?

Only 29.69 or something like that. But still that is all I had/have. I have bills to pay you know.. :/

Jon

User is banned.
Philly said:
I might... I contacted support, and shit so I will first wait for them to contact me back if they say some bullshit I will contact paypal if paypal won't help after that, than I will call my lawyer.

Only 29.69 or something like that. But still that is all I had/have. I have bills to pay you know.. :/

ohh yea totally i feel you. Its a load of bullshit.