• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

FUCK MY LIFE?(Read!)

Kill

User is banned.
Hey Guys,(Please Read)
So at the moment my life is really fucked up. Some members might know this already but my parents are divorcees. So she kicked my dad out who is like the best person I know and for a while he was living in his car. But now after 1 year he has an apartment and its pretty nice. Now here is the fucked up part. Before my dad moved out my Mom was dating other men. In the first 2 weeks of the divorce she latches onto this dick named Andy. Then Andy moved into my house within the first month of the divorce. Now this is where it gets bad. At exactly 11:00 PM every single night they start fucking. Now my mom cant just shut her mouth or fuck at another time. And I get that adults and teens need to satisfy their sexual needs, but in the room right next to your son. AND SHE IS TOO FUCKING LOUD! Now lets describe Andy. I describe him in three words... Wannabe hick douche bag. He is always singing country songs that aren't real songs, just everyday things he does. Now I would just go live with my dad, but my mom restrains me from leaving so it is like a FUCKING Prison. And my dad also has to pay her child support and Alimony which she makes him pay 4x the normal amount. And my mom has told herself that she has done nothing wrong. And my mom is trying to sue my Dad because she thinks he has an extra bank account with a lot of money. He has been living in his fucking car for a year! And my mom thinks I don't know this but, I have found out that she has a secret bank account with money. And yet she is always bitching about how we can get anything to eat because "your dad doesn't pay me at all". Right now im living with my dad on the weekends and on separate occasions he has had to ask me for a couple bucks for a movie or something. And every once a week she'll make me go on a 3 hour walk and bitch to me about my dad. And Andy keeps on yelling about how I should hold the door for him and respect him and I just yell back "To have respect you must earn respect muther fucker". And this part really creeps me out. The short name for my mom is Candy and then his is Andy.And they also have the same exact car right down to the color and model.
And I also have School, Football, Lacrosse, and Finals to worry about.So that is what my life has been for the last 1 3/4 years. Post how your lives are fucked up or just comment.
Sincerely,
Kill
P.S.- PLEASE no FLAME/SPAM posts. -Thanks

EDIT: And the worst part is i had my sis take my dog over to my dads because he seemed depressed so i like never see him :(
PICS:
291699_284206724928956_1346911921_n.jpg
292589_464144076935219_100000188923421_2017656_473512314_n.jpg
[/align]

Summon

User is banned.
I don't know how well this might work but try to make a difference. If you don't do anything its just going to get worse. If anybody else can give you some advice please help him out, you don't have to let your evil mom get away with this shit.

Kill

User is banned.
Skunk said:
I don't know how well this might work but try to make a difference. If you don't do anything its just going to get worse. If anybody else can give you some advice please help him out, you don't have to let your evil mom get away with this shit.

I have done everything I can man.

Summon

User is banned.
Kill said:
I have done everything I can man.

Damn dude. I have no idea how divorces work but it seems like its not a very good system.

Glide

Sounds like you need to man up, put your foot down and tell them how it's going to be from now on. The worse thing they can do is kick you out, which would means you get to live with your dad and he no longer needs to pay her money. Seriously all you need to do is tell them what you want and how things need to change. Make yourself the man of the house instead of Andys girlfriends son. Just so you know, all you have to do is tell your dad to tell his lawyer you want live with him, it's always the kids choice. But if you want change you have to make it happen.

Eazy E

Power member.
I say the best thing for you to do is just to get you dad to file custody for you. If you just tell a judge how life has been with your mom it shouldn't be a problem for your dad to get custody of you.

’’’’J

Get a long ass knife and go to town on Andy.

Jerry

Onyx user!
How old are you?
If you are above 13 you can chose to go with your dad I did the same thing.

Bowser

Power member.
thats sucks dude. im really sorry. i would just walk in the room while there going at it and tell them to shut the fuck up. if the door is locked, fucking kick that shit down like they do in the movies. KAAA POW! <3

Apostle

User is banned.
OMFG, my mom divorced my dad, and she was the one cheating dating guys before the divorce and he got the same bad end that yours did when he did nothing. His name was also Andy and he is also a Hick and is still dating her off and on. The only thing in your story not similar to mine is they don't fuck when I'm there, since I moved out now.

New respect for you, sorry to hear, I already got into a fist fight with the redneck bitch awhile ago. Now whenever I go over there I pour all his mountain dew in the sink, and put hand sanitizer in his dip.

Christy

Power member.
Sounds like your mom was already cheating on your dad before the divorce. I would just keep showing up at your dads and staying after awhile she will let you stay.

Bowser

Power member.
By the way, how old are you? You can almost always legally move in with your other parent at any age. you also have the right to not see your other parent if there are valid reasons for you to not see them anymore. my parents are divorced as well. i live with my mom, and my dad lost his half custody of me.

Kill

User is banned.
Jerry said:
How old are you?
If you are above 13 you can chose to go with your dad I did the same thing.

Do you mean Emancipation? In Colorado I have to be 18 and right now I'm 15.

Christy said:
Sounds like your mom was already cheating on your dad before the divorce. I would just keep showing up at your dads and staying after awhile she will let you stay.
I actually have she only let's me stay with him over the weekends so we hangout during the week during lunch or something.

Philly

Power member.
That really sucks man. I suggest that you talk to a counselor at school. Some schools have some really cool ones. I got close to a counselor in middle school. Relives alot of stress, and allows to get a little extra time off school considering its during school hours that you go in. My parents are still together, and have been since I was born so I have no idea what its like to have divorced parents, but I am sure I have somewhat of a clue.

From what it sounds like to me is that you really should move in with your father. Until that happens I suggest just ignoring Andy. I would also rain check on the 3 hour walk's with your mom. Make excuses, and during the days when you are at home and Andy is singing around the house just turn on some music in your room so you cannot hear it, as well as making it known that you dislike him singing.

Hit me up anytime to talk. I am no professional counselor or have all the time in the world, and I sure as hell don't know everything. But I have had, and currently have my own problems. Some big some little. But I have been threw some serious shit in my life so far. I seem to get new problems everyday. Online and offline.

Kill

User is banned.
Thanks Philly. I might do that :)

Blunts

User is banned.
THIS IS WHO I AM

This is who I am.
Don't like me? My purpose isnt' to make you.

I am 16. My name is Brent.
All my life, I have had a minor struggle, to stay in the group, I would like to be in. In the crowd, and all that. So the beginning of my story probably starts... When I 13 or 14. At the time, I had lost many friends. I had a small fight with a guy I knew, and had been chill with before that. I stole a pack of cigarettes from him thinking he wouldn't notice. I ended up saying some harsh shit, so he got a bunch of people, many of who were previously my friends, and they kicked the shit out of me. Curb stomped me and everything. Next day, everyone shunned me. It was a pick sides thing, and they picked his side. Had only half as many friends as I had the day before. I got super depressed. I couldn't understand how so many of my friends could turn on me. Guess we were not really friends, right? I desperately wanted the attention back. I don't know what originally made me do it, but what I can take from it now, I think I just wanted to feel different, or special. What I did changed the way I see myself. I decided, against all reasonable patters of thought, I would cut myself. I know for a fact, when I started to cut, I looked at it differently the after I had. As soon as I had, it felt like ten billion pounds had been lifted off my shoulders. It was the ultimate release. I continued to cut, for nearly a year. My left shoulder looks like a freaking spider web. I don't know how I survived. In the end, it was my wonderful girlfriend who pulled me out of it. We had been going out for two months, and we were making out a hotel room on a school band trip. We were alone in a hotel room. What do couples do in those circumstances? I think we all know. Anywhore, we were both virgins, and it was really obvious where it was going, and we were both cool with it. I had her shirt off, and she was already just wearing a shirt and panties, so I was almost there, when she took my shirt off and saw the scars. Long story short, I got cock-blocked by my terrible habit, and she gave me the support I needed to quit. I needed a new release. Sex was good, but it wasn't very long before I wanted to get that relief again, and cutting was near daily for me. I began to lucid dream. If you don't know what it is, I have a thread on it. Look it up. Because you sleep Daily, it became the perfect release. Now for this year. First semester, I went to all my classes, and passed the, all, but this term, I went through a random wave of depression. In the morning, I wouldn't get up and go to school. I would just stay in my bed till 3 PM. Eventually I got kicked out. It's been two weeks since I got kicked out. II have set up with some of my teachers to got to the school on weekends to pick up work to do at home. I am hoping to go back next year. I am still kind of in this depressive state. The end.

Now let me clarify two things...
1) I am not emo. Call me emo = Three day ban.
2) I am straight. I like chicks.

Hacker

User is banned.
I am sorry to hear about what`s been taking place in your life kill. At the moment I am going through my parents separating aswell and it has been hard on me too considering they were together for pretty much my entire life. I hope things get better for you in life and if you need someone to talk to I do have XBL and aim so just pm me if you wanna add me on either one so we could maybe chill and talk.