• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Friend was raped as a young girl

Yeti

My heart was broken yesterday when my best friend (female) told me she was abused by her nanny as a 6-year-old. She described how she had cigaratte burns on her skin and her boyfriend even raped her. I think this is incredibly sad and disgusting. She only told her parents last year. She only told me yesterday. She's a modest person so I doubt she told me for attention. Its not fair for her to have to had experience this. Especially now, where these people are free and have 2 kids of their own. Her family is pretty hostile towards her too. Her dad called her a cunt over the phone. How can I help her, what should I do? Do you have similar experience?

Sincerely,

Deren

Jaii

go and kick the living daylights out of whoever raped her, no one should have to go through bullshit like that.

Siesta

User is banned.
Do whatever it takes, if you love her.
And no, by love it doesn't need to be in the "girlfriend way".

Nostalgic

Lucky not. I always inform my girlfriend that if anyone hurts her even if they are in their family I will retaliate in a worse manner. My dad actually beat up my moms step dad due to him pushing her around. He grabbed my mums step dad by the throat and just went in on him. Then my mums step dad ran away due to it haha.
Love my dad.
Hopefully nothing like this happens to my girlfriend but as long as she knows that I will severely hurt them, she's going to be just fine.

Yeti

Jaii said:
go and kick the living daylights out of whoever raped her, no one should have to go through bullshit like that.

While physical vengeance would be ecstatic, she's not sharing any info of the perpetrators with me or her boyfriend (my best friend)
she said that she has accepted it. But it breaks my heart to hear that she has PTSD, nightmares, slitted her wrist in the shower, and had a history of drug abuse. What happened to her was wrong.

[font='Philly Sans', sans-serif]@[size=small][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Seven[/font]https://www.forumkorner.com/user-606.html[/font][/size]
[font='Philly Sans', sans-serif]@Nidorosity[/font]

[font='Philly Sans', sans-serif]@DanishMonster[/font]

Cheeto

Onyx user!
You should find a way to get contact of the nanny, cuss her the fuck out like no one has done before. Tell her dad that he is a cunt for telling his own daughter that, & oh yeah. Fuck up her boyfriend if he raped her, that is completely bullshit & if my bestfriends boyfriend raped her, I would feel no regret by putting him in the hospital. But overall, just be there for her no matter what. Show her that no one else in this world deserves more trust then you for being there when she needs you most. If her & her bf are split up, I'm not telling you to do this, but maybe you should try making things a little more serious between you guys. Best of luck man.

Agony

discord: aguny
I always used to tell my gf that'd I would murder the perpetuator if it happened to her. However, if you research it, despite how reasonable and pleasuable it would be to murder them in such as manner as shown here:
[video=youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J6l5-Rup-D4[/video]

The victim will tend to push you away as they will see you just as violent as their perpretator.

wall

Power member.
Yeti, if you really want advice on this seriously kik me or facetime me. I can explain a lot.