• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

FreeGen.Co - Free Account Generator

guccijoel

Onyx user!
In case you have any questions regarding this service, please shoot me a pm.​

Mango

User is banned.
put the image in as https hope your service works well!

Rare

This is sweet as hell man, lots of ads but I can see that's where you make the money.
Thanks!

Azzid

Onyx user!
Rare said:
This is sweet as hell man, lots of ads but I can see that's where you make the money.
Thanks!

Mine still better as you have to pay 10$ to get 100 generate a day. So it's really good update daily

Rare

Lemme use your account on the generator since I got you onyx. <3 @azzid

Azzid

Onyx user!
Rare said:

I would say you could but it's all IP based with an account so if it see another person on my account on a different ip then it will ban me :( pm me and I'll get you some tomorrow.

guccijoel

Onyx user!
Azzid said:
Mine still better as you have to pay 10$ to get 100 generate a day. So it's really good update daily

Rare said:

Hey guys. Not trying to sales trash whatever generator Azzid might be using, but since this actually is my thread, you can go and check out our other paid generator (PureGen.Co).
PureGen three different packages, which all are quite affordable. Here, take a look for yourself:
qqFAtuY.png
Here's a link to it: https://puregen.co/

Azzid

Onyx user!
CA$HM£R£ said:
Hey guys. Not trying to sales trash whatever generator Azzid might be using, but since this actually is my thread, you can go and check out our other paid generator (PureGen.Co).
PureGen three different packages, which all are quite affordable. Here, take a look for yourself:
qqFAtuY.png
Here's a link to it: https://puregen.co/
I'm not using that one either ;) it a private one that he give to people who he trust and has paid for it :)

guccijoel

Onyx user!
Azzid said:
I'm not using that one either ;) it a private one that he give to people who he trust and has paid for it :)
Alright, but as you mentioned 100 generates per day, for $10, my generator with unlimited generates for $11.99 will obviously be the better choice :)

Azzid

Onyx user!
CA$HM£R£ said:
Alright, but as you mentioned 100 generates per day, for $10, my generator with unlimited generates for $11.99 will obviously be the better choice :)

That was a mistake i get unlimited. Sorry my bad for 10$ the 5$ option is 100 generates per day.

guccijoel

Onyx user!
Azzid said:
That was a mistake i get unlimited. Sorry my bad for 10$ the 5$ option is 100 generates per day.
Alright, fair enough. I still do think that PureGen has a better deal though! ::)