• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Free Shopping!!

Trump

User is banned.
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I'm too tired to write any details more than this book tells you how to get to shop something/somethings for [/font][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]free[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] online, well almost [/font][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]free[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif], you have to do a bit of hustle for it but if you're broke and wan't something nice for your GF or maybe yoursellf then it might be worth it...[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]price of this e-book $11[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]this ebook has no black hats, or anything illegal[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif].[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]giving vouch copy to a mod and thats it. thanks .[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]NOTE : Does Require a vpn and maybe some proxies[/font]

Daimi

User is banned.
Oh lord another one of your 1337 methods..

GLWS i suppose ask seven to review this one

’’Z

User is banned.
PM me @trump you know I always come in clutch.

Seven

User is banned.
Well. This method does require work, but it could easily be done. If you create a bot for it you could easily make tons of money and get all kinds of free stuff.

Trump

User is banned.
Seven said:
Well. This method does require work, but it could easily be done. If you create a bot for it you could easily make tons of money and get all kinds of free stuff.
yea , might have to higher a coder on that one, as i have no clue how to code. @Coder

BUMping this thread as i need buyers. BTC only!!!