• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[ Free ]Project's MiddleMan Service [ No Charge ]

projectmm.jpg

Welcome to Project's MiddleMan service. Anything and everything can use a middle man. This is why i'm here.​

What I Offer

• Free, Smooth transactions
  • Runescape Trades
  • Item Trades
  • Program Trades
  • Cash and Other trades.
  • Anything.

TOS - Terms Of Service​

I personally, am not liable for anything that goes missing / doesn't work after the trade is over. This should be sorted out amongst the two members who have originally made the trade, and should not involve me. I also have the right to say no to the trade. But i don't have the right to keep items. Any Trade that is made, does not involve RuneGear. In no way, shape or form, is RuneGear Liable for any items missing, or any trades gone wrong.
My Email

The email i use , the one and only, is [email protected] . If anyone comes to you saying that it's me, with a different email, there's trouble. So remember this email.

Vouchs

If you wouldn't mind taking a couple seconds to take a look at my vouching thread, it'd be appreciated. Though, remember, only vouch if we've made a trade and it went well. My vouching thread is located here

BLACK_STATIC

RE: [ Free ][ Elite ] Project's MiddleMan Service [ No Charge ]

so i dont mean to offend in anyway but how do we know your not just trying to get your rep up until you get a high priority trade and then you disappear with the items/$? theres no guarantee?

There's never a guarantee. No matter who you're with.
Over time, i may become trusted. Maybe people won't even use me. But my service is here.

BLACK_STATIC said:
so i dont mean to offend in anyway but how do we know your not just trying to get your rep up until you get a high priority trade and then you disappear with the items/$? theres no guarantee?

its project your talking about here man, if anyones gonna scam anyone here it would be you lol

BLACK_STATIC

okay good to know, I do appreciate the offer and even though your motive for doing this might not be clear, or maybe im just a cynic, I always appreciate someone who has ground rules laid out. If i ever need a middle man i will definitely take this offer under consideration, and one more question, how much earlier should i ask for your service before i am looking to trade, do you need like a day heads up or a week?

Ireppgold said:
its project your talking about here man, if anyones gonna scam anyone here it would be you lol

Thank you. At least someone knows how NOT to trash a thread.

EDIT: Black_static, probably a day or we could do it on the spot.

Pheonix

Onyx user!

you must include that Runegear.net is not liable for anything that goes wrong using Project. i had to too bro :)

EAF

I might use you for my account trade either later tonight or tomorrow.

Pheonix

Onyx user!

Vouch for Project, Hell of a guy and my Competition but still a Beast of a Vouch for him!