• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Free Membership

Carbon has newly created this forum and I though I will kick off by making this thread.

Hey, I am pretty poor at the moment and I want membership so badly so if any one you is rich please help me out by giving me free membership which I do not think you will but do not flame.

Thak you.

EAF

Hacker said:
Carbon has newly created this forum and I though I will kick off by making this thread.

Hey, I am pretty poor at the moment and I want membership so badly so if any one you is rich please help me out by giving me free membership which I do not think you will but do not flame.

Thak you.

I'll give you the membership, I am a trusted member of both this website and Hackforums, so all I need is your login info, because I do it via text message and I don't want you to know my cellular device's number.

BigBadSoft said:
I'll give you the membership, I am a trusted member of both this website and Hackforums, so all I need is your login info, because I do it via text message and I don't want you to know my cellular device's number.

Just tell me the code you received and I will activate it myself.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
You can't ask for membership and then be picky about hacker. ;)

x04a

Onyx user!
Hacker said:
I do not want share my account details, sorry.

Then don't ask for free things without contributing :sleepy:

I'm sure your account isn't even that great. If it is, figure out how to get your own free membership.

x04a said:
Then don't ask for free things without contributing :sleepy:

I'm sure your account isn't even that great. If it is, figure out how to get your own free membership.

Thank you for the flaming but I was just asking for some help since I can't afford membership at the moment.

x04a

Onyx user!
Hacker said:
Thank you for the flaming but I was just asking for some help since I can't afford membership at the moment.

There are easy ways to get it for free. I'm talking 10 minutes easy.

x04a

Onyx user!
Hacker said:
I do not know how to get membership like that.
Figure it out, if you can't, you probably don't deserve free membership.
It isn't "l33t h4x0r 0mg33". It's common sense.

I may be able to give you membership on one condition: You have to let me apply the PIN to you account via teamviewer. This keeps me from getting your account info, but it lets me know that the PIN worked =)

Saturday said:
I may be able to give you membership on one condition: You have to let me apply the PIN to you account via teamviewer. This keeps me from getting your account info, but it lets me know that the PIN worked =)

Sure, please PM me later.