• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Free Bitcoin Method

Level

Alright well I'm going to keep this simple because well it is simple.

Step 1: goto http://freebitco.in/?r=13432133   ( help me out by using my referral link ;-; )
         or use http://freebitco.in

Step 2: Sign up on the website and make sure to use your Bitcoin adress in the process because that's how you'll be getting your payments.

Step 3: Go to the first page labeled (Free BTC) and find the "Roll" button, above this there should be a verification step which makes sure you're a human and not a bot.

Step 4: Get free Bitcoin! Once you've proven youre a human it should allow you to use the roll button, use it and you'll obtain very small amounts of Bitcoin.

Extra Information:
Payout details -
Auto: If you enable auto withdraw and your balance is more than 0.00005460 BTC, it will be sent out as a payment to your Bitcoin wallet on Sunday. You will receive an email notifying you of the payment if you have an email address attached to your account.

When you choose to enable auto withdraw instead of opting for a manual payment, we pay the bitcoin transaction transaction fees so you receive the full amount.

Please verify that you have the correct withdrawal address in your account, by clicking on PROFILE above, before enabling auto-withdraw.

Manual: The minimum amount that you can withdraw is 0.00006000 BTC.

After you initiate a withdrawal request, the Bitcoins will be sent to your wallet within 6 hours and you will be able to see the withdrawal transaction by clicking on STATS in the top menu and then on PERSONAL STATS in the STATS page.

0.00000400 BTC will be deducted from the withdrawal amount to pay the transaction fee. If you make additional withdrawal requests while you have one pending, the amounts will be clubbed together and you will only pay the transaction fee once.

Instant: The minimum amount that you can withdraw is 0.00016000 BTC.

After you initiate a withdrawal request, the Bitcoins will be sent to your wallet within 15 minutes and you will be able to see the withdrawal transaction by clicking on STATS in the top menu and then on PERSONAL STATS in the STATS page.

0.00010000 BTC will be deducted from the withdrawal amount to pay the transaction fee.

Gambling: Multiply your Bitcoins playing a PROVABLY FAIR HI-LO game!
I personally DO NOT recommend this, seeing as this is not very efficient and you'll eventually end up losing btc.

Time of rolling: you can only roll once everyone hour.

———

That's basically it for the instructions and details, PM me or reply to this thread if you need more help.

Also feel free to donate me some BTC if I helped you ;)

1JzQNmVgXFCBNT98CGivfL3Zk34r6VGBY5

Slay

User is banned.
Vouch this works however you make fractions of cents doing this.

Level

Slay said:
Vouch this works however you make fractions of cents doing this.

It does give you very little but it adds up over time and by the end of the week you can get a couple cents which then add up over weeks and months lol

Citrus

User is banned.
If you use this with a vpn you can run this multiple times an hour.

Anime

User is banned.
Already knew about this but I also wouldn't recommend the HI-LO game.

Level

Moon Knight said:
Sorry, already signed up on this.
It's available along with others on the Faucet list in my signature.

Only won the $200 once so far.

Earning more from mining.

Well not everyone has a computer capable of mining

Shock

Onyx user!
Vouch i tried this many times this works.

I have more then 36 Sites for Free BTC i will post that soon.

Level

AnonGhost said:
Vouch i tried this many times this works.

I have more then 36 Sites for Free BTC  i will post that soon.

If you can PM me with some info on some more efficient sites thatd be great. I've been trying to find a better method

Shock

Onyx user!

Level