• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Forum Updates + Future Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anxiety

User is banned.
Major forum update is the fact we've currently changed theme. This is because some modifications and preferences weren't going as planned on our other theme. If this current theme doesn't tick the box of the members fancy then we will revert back to the previous one and work harder trying to fix those errors.

Also since Market Forums has been up, myself and "Game Over" have been tampering with the Ficon (Forum Icon) modification. We had no luck, and it never worked on the themes we installed. This new theme is a MyBB 1.4 theme compatible with 1.6, as is the Ficon modification. So because of that, I assume the mod decides to work on this theme. As you can see, that's the case. The icons have now been added.

Also, we are soon going to be moving to a more stable onshore host. This will be a big hosting company we move to, to make sure we don't get ridiculous downtime and random shit moments. You can never be 100% happy and reassured when on Offshore hosting from an unreliable source :p. All we need now is some spam posters, more members and some further forum section updates and we'll be rolling. I'll concentrate more on building this community when I can be sure the hosting/theme/mods are all okay, so we have no worrys behind the scenes.

Please post feedback and opinions.

Regards,

Market Forum Staff

Donkor

Well, it seems nice but it's so fucking hard to get used to it lol.

Donkor

The skiiin mate :p

I'm mostly used to dark themes, but this is hella light lol.

Can't you install another theme, so that we can have a dark and a light one? :D

Anxiety

User is banned.
Thread

Donkor said:
The skiiin mate :p

I'm mostly used to dark themes, but this is hella light lol.

Can't you install another theme, so that we can have a dark and a light one? :D

I see. Dark themes are normally for underground forums/gaming forums/hacking forums etc.

Market Forums needs to look professional to establish trust I think.

This forums amazing anyway, what ya' on about ;)

Donkor

Yeah, but I'm used to underground forums lol.

Well, I'll get used to this till the end anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.