• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Forum partner

Falcon

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I am looking for someone to help me get my forum off the ground. I have enough experience to do this myself, but I'd rather not. You will not be given full administrative permissions, but that could always change. You must have experience using MyBB. This is currently a voluntary position, but once we start getting enough funds, you will receive a percentage. The forum is a general discussion forum. [/font][/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Url: DiscussPl.us[/font][/font]

Please PM me if interested

Beam

Power member.
Falcon and I go way back. I'm a much busier person than before so I can't help out. But if you ever need a Moderator/Staff position to keep everything in line, I can do that.

Space Time

User is banned.
If you need a moderator then send me a PM.
I'm pretty used to MyBB forums and know my way around.

But yeah the forum looks cool. The black and white minimalist themes are what I love.
I'll register.

Favorite

User is banned.
I would love to help you get this off the group. I am active af when it comes to forums I like. If you need some funding I can also provide this and be staff. Let me know.

Falcon

Thank you all! I'll begin to message you all individually shortly. I have work until 9:30 EST. Please if you have any questions, PM me on D+. Also, for those who have registered, thank you :), please suggest future sections on the site.

Thank you, Falcon

Toxic

Registered to the site if you need any positions on the site just let me know :)
Have a good one

Falcon

I'm home from work now and exhausted. I'll look at some of you willing to be staff tomorrow. Come check out the site in the meantime :)

JohnnyG

As an ex-admin on BossForums, I would like to offer to be your forum partner. It goes without saying that you would have to pay me monthly. We can work out the rates in private but I was thinking ~ $500 month. If you're interested in working together, add my skype: bintago.

Oxyrus

JohnnyG said:
As an ex-admin on BossForums, I would like to offer to be your forum partner. It goes without saying that you would have to pay me monthly. We can work out the rates in private but I was thinking ~ $500 month. If you're interested in working together, add my skype: bintago.

Aren't you the guy who start forums and then sell those after you get a decent amount of posts/users?

Falcon

I'm still looking for someone who is qualified. Please go ahead and PM me if you are interested. Thank you :)

Shock

Onyx user!
Falcon said:
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I am looking for someone to help me get my forum off the ground. I have enough experience to do this myself, but I'd rather not. You will not be given full administrative permissions, but that could always change. You must have experience using MyBB. This is currently a voluntary position, but once we start getting enough funds, you will receive a percentage. The forum is a general discussion forum. [/font][/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Url: DiscussPl.us[/font][/font]

Please PM me if interested

I am MyBB Developer i can make themes and plugin. Pm me