• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

For all you LoL players out there.

Amped-

How much have you spent on LoL in total?

40284941d5c157d46b2a0e54e1670d3e.png

de6b71442b3a910d29694bfddc2ea8c8.png

6af3bb21b07aa8658ed41bf10d9a3991.png

That's a total of $200 right there.
There's more than that too, lmao.

Captain Falcon

Onyx user!
$0 here - level 17 or something like that, and dont plan to spend a penny on the game :p If i want something i'll just save the IP i get for the character, or if i want a specific skin i'll just mod it in with the LoL skin installer. Pffsh waste of money for skins.

Amped-

xzile said:
$0 here - level 17 or something like that, and dont plan to spend a penny on the game :p If i want something i'll just save the IP i get for the character, or if i want a specific skin i'll just mod it in with the LoL skin installer. Pffsh waste of money for skins.

You say that now. Just wait.
And a little tip, save all your IP for runes, they're a big help. Don't waste it all on Champs.

Captain Falcon

Onyx user!
I've only bought a few champs and have like... 3k IP saved up atm. I've also bought some of those 'mid' runes or w/e, but they're invested into mostly crit because my main used to be Xin Zhao. I still like to play him, yeah, but i really like to play Katarina (despite not being very good with her) and Soraka, and occasionally WW because he's easy to get a good start with sometimes.

Mitch

Onyx user!
None, don't plan on either, i just save up points for champs, also i got no way of buying any so it works out fine

Haywire

Onyx user!
I am level 30, played since beta, and i think i have used like 500-1000 bucks on it, not sure ^^

alonath

got 3 level 30 accounts.. 1 on NA 1 on EU West and 1 on EU nordic... been playing since beta and never bought RP :O