• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Fishing Photos.. Share them all!

Atrain

Go fishing often? Share your photos here!!

Here are some of my fishing photos. I also included the text I originally posted when I made the threads on HF. When I say "today" I mean the day I caught those fish.

==============================

Location : Neenah Lake, Oxford, Wisconsin - http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...013672&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Neenah+Lake&t=h&z=15
Wind : Calm 5MPH East
Sky : Clear/Slightly Cloudy
Air Temp : 78 Degrees F
Water Temp : 72 Degrees F
Time Span : 10:30 AM - 1:45 PM
Boat : 14.5 Foot Pontoon w/ 20HP Outboard Johnson Motor
Lure : Strike King "Mini King Spinnerbait" 105G Fire Tiger Head, Fire Tiger Skirt with a white rubber tube worm trailer.
(Can be found at page 34 - HERE - Bottom Row, #105 G )

==

Today I went fishing. I was using a strike king Mini spinner and simply only that. I added a white trailer to the spinner to see how well the extra action helped. I had this same spinner set up on two rods today.

Well, in the time span of 10:30 AM to 1:45 PM out on the boat, I caught 7 Northern Pikes. I have never caught more than 3 Northern Pikes in any previous outings. Below are the pictures. I had a double where I'd get it in the net and cast out the other rod while my grandpa unhooked it and measured it and removed any weeds it swam through, and before he had it ready for a picture and then to release, I had another one hooked on! Then we went into the Wisconsin Dells and on the way home I took a picture of the sun set that I think turned out good. Below are the pictures. Please note that I am wearing gloves because these fish are vicious and close cousins to Muskies. They have razor sharp teeth that I could even still feel through these gloves.

21321993281orig.jpg

21321993292orig.jpg

21321993297orig.jpg

21321993301orig.jpg

21321993307orig.jpg

21321993309orig.jpg

==================

Went fishing today, here is a picture of a medium sized largemouth bass that I caught. I also caught about a 26" Northern pike but I didn't have my camera with me. It was off the dock and camera was in the car. My younger brother (10 years old) caught about a 22-24" Pike as well. Everything was caught using a Medium/Large sized hook with a Jumbo Leech on it.

rscn0606.jpg

21180509184orig.jpg

21240612091orig.jpg

21240612101orig.jpg

Madeon

Makes me want to start going fishing again, aint been in like a year or more :eek:

Atrain

B O O IVI said:
Makes me want to start going fishing again, aint been in like a year or more :eek:

You should! And if you are in The Alliance on HF, you can become a student into my fishing class.