• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

First time?

Louka

Share your first time smoking weed.

My first:
I smoked a blunt with two other black people (don't be offended of me saying that).
I was scared obviously, because it was my first time. I took a small hit, surprisingly, I didn't feel much.
After that, I was like fuck it, and took around 4-5 big ass hits and was high. I wanted to try this before I went to school, but I didn't want to take the risk ;P.

Let's hear your first time.

Ponyo

Power member.
My first time was with my drill commander tbh we was at a hotel for a competition and I roomed with him and he had rolled up one and told me to cover the smoke detectors with bags but I only took a few hits because I was a pussy butch back then

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
I took 6 small hits under a bridge in some ghetto ass neighborhood and then almost got caught by some old lady telling us we don't own the land under the bridge so we dipped.

BabyGirl

I was working at a gay strip club & some guy came over & asked if i wanted to smoke & i said sure if you don't tell my mom. After that we dated for a little bit & i fucked him in the ass a few times then we broke up ): But it was good while it lasted, miss you @therapy

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
BabyGirl said:
I was working at a gay strip club & some guy came over & asked if i wanted to smoke & i said sure if you don't tell my mom. After that we dated for a little bit & i fucked him in the ass a few times then we broke up ): But it was good while it lasted, miss you @therapy

No joke how the hell are you going to fuck me in the ass when you tell all of us you're a girl? @Ambien control your mans.

Edit: I forgot you had a strap-on.

BabyGirl

Therapy said:
No joke how the hell are you going to fuck me in the ass when you tell all of us you're a girl? @Ambien control your mans.

Edit: I forgot you had a strap-on.
I'm a guy, did you not hear the news that I'm a professional catfish?

Louka

Some crazy stories here, thanks for sharing, enjoyed reading lmao.

Therapy said:
I took 6 small hits under a bridge in some ghetto ass neighborhood and then almost got caught by some old lady telling us we don't own the land under the bridge so we dipped.

I'm surprised she didn't say anything about you smokin'. lol

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
Louka said:
Some crazy stories here, thanks for sharing, enjoyed reading lmao.

I'm surprised she didn't say anything about you smokin'. lol

She had no idea, she was walking above us and just heard us laughing our asses off.

Louka

Therapy said:
She had no idea, she was walking above us and just heard us laughing our asses off.

She doesn't know what weed smells like? LMAO

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
Louka said:
She doesn't know what weed smells like? LMAO

She was above us, we were under the center of the bridge and all she did was yell at us.

BabyGirl

Therapy said:
She was above us, we were under the center of the bridge and all she did was yell at us.
wow you're so cool! i wanna be just like you when I'm older!

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
BabyGirl said:
wow you're so cool! i wanna be just like you when I'm older!

Well in fact I want to be you, I would love to use a voice changer and play with myself to kids on the interweb.

BabyGirl

Therapy said:
Well in fact I want to be you, I would love to use a voice changer and play with myself to kids on the interweb.
that describes me perfectly!!!

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
BabyGirl said:
that describes me perfectly!!!

Good, just because I hung up doesn't mean I can't reply on my phone (;

BabyGirl

Therapy said:
Good, just because I hung up doesn't mean I can't reply on my phone (;
Go to sleep, small child. shhhh

nolanw

lmao "two black guys" nice story and im guessing it was in the summer then?

Feel

Power member.
My first time, I was in grade 4 and my friend who was in 8th grade had some rolled up and we got blitzed at recess