• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

First time smoking?

Early

User is banned.
So I just tried smoking marijuana yesterday for my first time. My friends have been smoking for a little while now and I never really took interest in it. Just out of the blue I wanted to try it. So my buddy I smoked with has really good weed (he sells to our whole school lmao) the strain we smoked was "green crack" I don't really know if I liked it or not tbh. I felt lightheaded, everything was sorta slow, my head was throbbing, and I kinda felt tingly. I'm just wondering if that's how the high is supposed to feel? I'm 16 btw, I took like 4-5 bong hits and just chilled for a bit and played Xbox. I also couldn't stop laughing that was pretty fun! I would like to hear your story of the first time you smoked and also what the high is supposed to feel like. Idk maybe because it was my first time it felt different.

Nostalgic

The first time I smoked weed was fucking hilarious. I was in year 9 and we had to go in late. So me and friend 1 and 2 decided to pick up off someone. We didn't know how to roll back then but he had his cousins pipe so we used that. I remember feeling nothing and we started our trip to school. I was waiting for the bus and I turn to friend 1 and 2 and I said. 'Bitch, why the fuck aren't Giraffes allowed on airplanes, like, they are people too' and then we got on the bus and went to school. We was all laughing so much and it felt like we were on the bus for about 4 hours. Then, we get to school and we are 2 hours late. We decided to sneak in avoiding a detention (BAD IDEA). Behind our school is a huge field so we came through there but right in front of us was a class taking P.E. The teacher hears us and starts running after us. He bounce and he is chasing us. We get in school and we lost him. Me and friend 1 had the same class and Friend 2 had something else so he goes. Me and friend 1 walk into English together both High as fuck. The teacher is like to us 'Why are you late and together?' we both just say 'I don't know' Then after class. she says to me 'Your eyes are really red, have you got allergies or are you high' I just started laughing and left. After that it was lunch and there is a fallen tree by where me and my friends sit. So I lay on the tree and ended up falling asleep and woke up with everyone gone. I go to my next class and nobody is there. I go wandering around the school and go back to the class I just checked and everyone was there. I still don't know if everyone in my class has super powers or I just imagined that shit.

Early

User is banned.
Gang said:
The first time I smoked weed was fucking hilarious. I was in year 9 and we had to go in late. So me and friend 1 and 2 decided to pick up off someone. We didn't know how to roll back then but he had his cousins pipe so we used that. I remember feeling nothing and we started our trip to school. I was waiting for the bus and I turn to friend 1 and 2 and I said. 'Bitch, why the fuck aren't Giraffes allowed on airplanes, like, they are people too' and then we got on the bus and went to school. We was all laughing so much and it felt like we were on the bus for about 4 hours. Then, we get to school and we are 2 hours late. We decided to sneak in avoiding a detention (BAD IDEA). Behind our school is a huge field so we came through there but right in front of us was a class taking P.E. The teacher hears us and starts running after us. He bounce and he is chasing us. We get in school and we lost him. Me and friend 1 had the same class and Friend 2 had something else so he goes. Me and friend 1 walk into English together both High as fuck. The teacher is like to us 'Why are you late and together?' we both just say 'I don't know' Then after class. she says to me 'Your eyes are really red, have you got allergies or are you high' I just started laughing and left. After that it was lunch and there is a fallen tree by where me and my friends sit. So I lay on the tree and ended up falling asleep and woke up with everyone gone. I go to my next class and nobody is there. I go wandering around the school and go back to the class I just checked and everyone was there. I still don't know if everyone in my class has super powers or I just imagined that shit.

Damn dude that's one hell of an experience! Thanks for sharing :)

blast

I'm gonna be honest with you, beginning smoking isn't that fun. You feel inexperienced and everyone knows what they're doing and you don't. Plus you're under stress of getting caught if you're not allowed to do it. BUT

After you do it a few times and get comfortable with it, all of your stress will go away and it'll be like you've done it a ton of times and you'll know what you're doing and your high will be ten times more enjoyable.

You aren't supposed to get high your first time smoking but considering you ripped a bong you probably got baked. If you want to keep exploring do it, if not then that's fine too. Just remember if you think about getting high too much while you're getting high it won't that enjoyable.

Hope I helped. PM me if you have any questions or anything I'll be glad to help.

Early

User is banned.
Blast said:
I'm gonna be honest with you, beginning smoking isn't that fun. You feel inexperienced and everyone knows what they're doing and you don't. Plus you're under stress of getting caught if you're not allowed to do it. BUT

After you do it a few times and get comfortable with it, all of your stress will go away and it'll be like you've done it a ton of times and you'll know what you're doing and your high will be ten times more enjoyable.

You aren't supposed to get high your first time smoking but considering you ripped a bong you probably got baked. If you want to keep exploring do it, if not then that's fine too. Just remember if you think about getting high too much while you're getting high it won't that enjoyable.

Hope I helped. PM me if you have any questions or anything I'll be glad to help.

Thanks man! Yeah i'm going to try it a few more times before I decide whether I like it or not.

blast

Early said:
Thanks man! Yeah i'm going to try it a few more times before I decide whether I like it or not.
That's what I did too, and I wouldn't say I'm a crazy stoner because you don't have to be a burn out druggy just because you smoke. I love smoking and I do it a lot with friends but it's nothing that I depend on.

Nervous

User is banned.
The first time I smoked was in middle school so long ago. Dont remember it that well but I was pure pressured asf. Tbh i was scared to do it at first. I smoked and didnt feel much I think because I didnt know what being high was like. As I smoked more I felt it more and more. Its pretty decent.

Sam

My first time smoking was uneventful. I used my buddies vape like 5 years ago when they first started getting traction and tbh, I felt nothing. Now a few days later I smoked my first bowl and it was pretty fun. We went bowling and the guys we were bowling next to fucking knew lol. I was on the first lane and im a righty, right. I was fucking around and decided to try and bowl left handed. Now, being in the first lane there was nothing on my left side except a ramp that leads down behind all the lanes. Well I threw the ball and it hit the side of the lane an rolled down that ramp and put a hole in the door. We booked it the fuck outta there and ended up back at my buddies to smoke some more.

So, when I actually got high for the first time, yeah it was fucking awesome lol.

Early

User is banned.
Sam said:
My first time smoking was uneventful. I used my buddies vape like 5 years ago when they first started getting traction and tbh, I felt nothing. Now a few days later I smoked my first bowl and it was pretty fun. We went bowling and the guys we were bowling next to fucking knew lol. I was on the first lane and im a righty, right. I was fucking around and decided to try and bowl left handed. Now, being in the first lane there was nothing on my left side except a ramp that leads down behind all the lanes. Well I threw the ball and it hit  the side of the lane an rolled down that ramp and put a hole in the door. We booked it the fuck outta there and ended up back at my buddies to smoke some more.

So, when I actually got high for the first time, yeah it was fucking awesome lol.

That's hilarious dude, probably was a good idea I stayed inside when I smoked haha

Sam

@Early yeah maybe lol, The best is when you get rocked and go see a funny movie. Youll piss everyone off in the theater because you cant stop laughing..

Early

User is banned.
Sam said:
@Early yeah maybe lol, The best is when you get rocked and go see a funny movie. Youll piss everyone off in the theater because you cant stop laughing..

Yeah bro I got so baked I couldn't even pickup the two liter of pepsi that shit was soooo heavy lmao

Early

User is banned.
Satanism said:
My first time smoking was about 2 years ago, passing around this big ass blunt just chilling outside of a mall. Someone snitched and everyone flocked in different directions then we all met up later. Shit was fun.

Sounds fun man, I kept it safe and stayed inside bc I didn't know how I was gonna act haha

Early

User is banned.
Satanism said:
It was lmao. I tend to smoke in the woods a lot, which is pretty dope.

I would love to, but I live in Florida the big hot concrete jungle.

O F

All I can say is slow down, I've been smoking  everyday for a little over a year and I just don't get high like I used to, its more of a dependency now, like all it really does is take the edge off.
Unless I get some of the top strains in the world or extracts I can't get high like I used to...

The first time I smoked was with this innocent, nerdy little freshmen. My school was ghetto af so some dealer probably  forced him to buy this like .5
Me him and one of my homies ended up going to the park near my house with it.  We had nothing to smoke with so we asked the only guy @ the park if he had pappers and sure enough we ended up burning a splif with this grown ass man and his girl :')