• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Final Group Font Feature!

Philly

Power member.
Currently I am looking to sell the final feature available for any current group owner. After this one is sold no more will be available for purchase. For those that do not quite understand what this is I will explain it better, basically if you purchase this you will be able to choose any font of your choice on sites like dafont.com and use that to have displayed wherever your members of your groups usernames appear.

I am hoping to end this by the end of the day but I would like to get a fair price for this please start the offers/bidding at $75

If you have any questions please let me know.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
As a group owner I can tell you guys that having a custom font is amazing! It's really fun being able to go on dafont.com and pick a font that is unique to your group specifically:) This is a great deal if any of you want to spice up your group.

Cred

If you want to have a unique group that stands out, then you should buy this!

Good luck with selling this @Philly !

Philly

Power member.
Synsational said:
So being a co leader does not count correct?
@trap when I get paid let me cop this for shits and giggles.
If you are a co leader you can buy this for the group you co lead no problem. Anyone can buy this for even a group they are just a member of but it is ultimately their choice. Ideally however this I would imagine would be best for a group owner personally.

Matigo

just a guy
Philly said:
If you are a co leader you can buy this for the group you co lead no problem. Anyone can buy this for even a group they are just a member of but it is ultimately their choice. Ideally however this I would imagine would be best for a group owner personally.
Well if this deal is still open here when I get paid I will be interested definitely. Thanks for the quick response.

Rare

I've been thinking about getting a group for a while but not sure.
This is a sweet deal man, if I get a group soon I'll buy this with it.