• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Fiend's official pardon

Rey/Fiend

Hello, 
I am here today to ask for a pardon. I had originally scammed @Wax, and I truly regret it. I have spoken to wax on several occasions since then, and have paid him back in full. while here I completed many successful deals, and in a moment of weakness I threw it all away due to my own stupid decision. I had amassed a lot of vouches evident by these deals, and I had made many a friend. I did my best in my middleman service, and I honestly regret everything that I did.
@Agony he has seen proof of my payment back as @philly has as well.

I am willing to wear DWC for a set amount of time, or even submit the verification form in order to become verified.

I have also created a lot of multis, this is just so that I could browse the forums. I have completed many deals on these multis and have never had any issues. I just want to return to this community, as I look to it as a family of sorts.
@Philly I know I bug you a lot offsite about this, but this is honestly my last ditch effort to have an unban and return to your glorious website.
@Raptor I wasn't here for your crowning, but I see that you are admin, and as such I also look towards you in my plea
@Agony I know I caused you a lot of work with the multis, but you've seen my payment back proof recently. 

I hope that I can return to the forum and be a contributor yet again.

~Rey
@Fiend

Jukebox

Power member.
I think this user should be granted pardon, and would like him to come back.
@Philly @Chill thoughts?
Repaid the scammed goods, and seems genuine in his pardon. Looks like effort was put into this, not another lousy "let me back" thread.
Willing to submit verification form to be verified too, imo user should be granted pardon. :)

Chill

Deal with this user daily off-site.

Philly's decision, I vote yes.

Philly

Power member.
Your pardon has now been accepted, please follow the rules of ForumKorner cautiously to reassure you remain unbanned as you are only allowed to be pardoned back once.