• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

favourite os?

declaws

whats everyones favourite Operating Systems

Conjure

Power member.
I've never had the best of specs.

So have always used a unix variant.

Of all those experienced.

I stand for FreeBSD <3.

Random

Stock Ubuntu because that's how I roll.

greek

Power member.
Rebecca Mint bcos its superior in every way, use that on my laptop & win7 on my desktop.

My mint looks really swaggy because its pimped out with terminal emulators that m4k3 m3 l00k l1k3 a 1337 H4ck0r

Will post pics if i can be bothered it looks DAPPER

Korora

User is banned.
Paladin said:
Rebecca Mint bcos its superior in every way, use that on my laptop & win7 on my desktop.

My mint looks really swaggy because its pimped out with terminal emulators that m4k3 m3 l00k l1k3 a 1337 H4ck0r

Will post pics if i can be bothered it looks DAPPER

The Rebecca edition of Linux Mint is also very buggy, My favorite so far would have to be Debian/Linux Mint Qiana

Krish

User is banned.
Maximum said:
The Rebecca edition of Linux Mint is also very buggy, My favorite so far would have to be Debian/Linux Mint Qiana

I'll have to agree here, Mint has by far been one of my favorites.

Hurt

I've only got my hands on Windows, Mac OS and Ubuntu Linux. Haven't really played with Ubuntu yet (it's dual booted on my laptop and I rarely use that)
I really enjoy the look and feel of OS X, especially now with Yosemite (inb4 someone calls me iSheep ;c) but I've used Windows for most of my life. Overall I prefer Windows because I can play many games on it as well as many creative programs and I am just more used to Windows features and such.
I miss WinXP and 98, but Win7 will do.
Note: Can I get opinions on Win10 from anyone?