• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Favorite COD?

Fedora

The new cods don't feel the same to me, I could stay on for hours playing with friends before, but on BO3 I barely stay on for 3 matches before I get bored, I am rank 37 no prestige and had the game since release, they just really bore me.
Here's my ranking-
MW2
BO1
MW3
BO2
MW1
Ghost
Bo3
AW

Julian

Power member.
@fedora I completely agree as well as many other cod fans. They're doing a bad job at listening to the community, making another cod game based in space like what the actual fuck.

Fedora

Julian said:
@fedora I completely agree as well as many other cod fans. They're doing a bad job at listening to the community, making another cod game based in space like what the actual fuck.
Yeah I am probably only gonna get CoD IW for the remastered MW1 (unless if you can just get MW1 on its own), I would rather buy MW2 or Bo2 remastered for next gen than IW

Julian

Power member.
@fedora The only reason people are buying IW is mostly because of MW that comes with it. Mw2 remastered is planned i'm pretty sure, and Bo2 would be awesome except i don't think it would need to be remastered.

@ambien Top three cod's forsure.

Dolphins

Onyx user!
Mw2 most definitely. Everything was fun about that game and it's still fun to this day. For me at least. I own a 360 and a PS4. I stopped playing PS just to go back and enjoy MW2. If MW2 gets remastered, I will definitely pay over $100+ just because of how good it was. BO2 and MW3 are tied for second in my book.

Julian

Power member.
@dolphins I agree, MW2 is still really fun and many people still play it. I wreck kid's with my intervention.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
COD 3 was my favorite call of duty. Online was the fucking goat

Julian

Power member.
@coltie2 Bro, Cod 3 came out in 2006 i was six years old playing The Simpsons: Hit & Run lmao.

@virus i enjoyed the competitive side of ghosts.

Julian

Power member.
@virus I enjoy playing pubs and wrecking noobs too. But i also like having a challenge playing gamebattles and what not.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Julian said:
@coltie2 Bro, Cod 3 came out in 2006 i was six years old playing The Simpsons: Hit & Run lmao.

@virus i enjoyed the competitive side of ghosts.

Yeah I'm kinda a true cod player :p the maps in cod3 were honestly some of the best naps ever made

Julian

Power member.
@coltie2 Weren't they larger maps?