• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Fairy Tail

Pandas

User is banned.
Finally started to watch it.

So far I love it. @yui

Yui

Oh yeah, Fairy Tail ain't bad. I need to watch more of it though, I watched 30 episodes then started watching other shows. I'll get back to watching it after Owari no Seraph ends today.

Pandas

User is banned.
Yui said:
Oh yeah, Fairy Tail ain't bad. I need to watch more of it though, I watched 30 episodes then started watching other shows. I'll get back to watching it after Owari no Seraph ends today.

Nice.

What genres is owari?

Sounds like hentai.

Yui

geography said:
Nice.

What genres is owari?

Sounds like hentai.
If it was Hentai I wouldn't be watching it, idiot.
Genres: Drama, Supernatural, Shounen and Vampire.

Pandas

User is banned.
Yui said:
If it was Hentai I wouldn't be watching it, idiot.
Genres: Drama, Supernatural, Shounen and Vampire.

Oh okey.

I thought you was on if those extreme weebs who did watch hentai.  My mistake. Senpai

Yui

geography said:
Oh okey.

I thought you was on if those extreme weebs who did watch hentai.  My mistake. Senpai
No, I prefer to watch real sexual content not some Jap fap Anime girls doing their business.

Pandas

User is banned.
Yui said:
No, I prefer to watch real sexual content not some Jap fap Anime girls doing their business.

Amazing.

Anyways, off topic, who makes your sick avis?

Yui

geography said:
Jesus I might need you to do something for me in a bit <3
All you do is get the outline of a circle then create a clipping mask with your image, select the parts you want to pop out, copy and paste them, drag them to the top and there it's done. All done in Photoshop.

Pandas

User is banned.
Yui said:
All you do is get the outline of a circle then create a clipping mask with your image, select the parts you want to pop out, copy and paste them, drag them to the top and there it's done. All done in Photoshop.
I'm on mobile.

I can't do that shit.