• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

facebook friends

meneer15

I check if I know the person and only than add him/her. I don't like it to get random friends like some ppl do. They are just collecting friends and telling everybody to add them. I got enough friends and I don't need to show my friends that I got 900000+ friends which I don't even know.

Vipul

Agree with koeman, same here

KusHâ„¢

I don't accept them unless I know them. My myspace is a different story, but I never use that anymore

Altrouge

I know everyone in my Facebook. I don't accept friend requests from strangers and I don't random add as well. I don't know why other people do that.

Altrouge

well for me if someone ads me i add them its also for my advertising porpuses i need to reach a lot of people especially in my country Im into reselling and a realtor :)

Well you probably should do that on a separate account rather than pile everything up in one :| Shouldn't be that hard

_vili

I somewhat know all my facebook friends.
I got all my real IRL friends + few I've met on some forums.

A few of my facebook friends are my real friends. The majority of them are random people who added me. I accept all friend invites. If some random person on facebook wants to be my friend, I don't see why I should ignore their friend invite. I just hate it when all these "friends" send me a bunch of annoying requests to farmville.

And this is kinda random but this is going to be my new signature.
"The message is too short. Please enter a message longer than 100 characters."

iSk

Most of them are my real-life friends. Whereas some are suggested from my friends. If I find a person worth adding, I just add him, whether or not he is my real life friend. I'm strict regarding this though. Only 2-3 people (whom I do not know) get accepted as my friend.

Altrouge

I've accepted a few friend requests from strangers, well we have mutual friends and they live quite near anyway. Now we see each other once in a while to hang out and all that.

girlaloosh01

Some of my contacts in facebook are mostly those people whom I personally know, but there are also some whom I don't know. For example, if someone added me as his/her friend, I first look at our connection. If we have a lot of common friends [even though I don't know him/her], I just accept it for the sake of increasing my friends list. :D

GameOver

User is banned.
Most of my facebook friends are my real friends.. I have some guys who I don't know them! :)

Android

I only have real friends on my Facebook, I don't like strangers nor stalkers. I got a second FB account just for cityville with like only 200 friends but I don't use it very often.

Flow'n

I try to be careful who I approve because I dont like talkin to strangers. But it wouldn't matter becuase I' not on facebook very much anymore. I find it boring for some reason.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edge

I'll accept anyone and never talk to them, but most of them are in my school. Just never talk to them.

If they begin to irritate me I can just remove them.

Altrouge

I remove those random friends when they don't even try to strike a conversation after so long xD or if they're annoying. They should have added me for some reason :| Don't like really random adds..