• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Explode's Middleman Service

Explode

- Explode's middlemanning service -

*********************************************​
What do I deal with?​
1: Gamertags
2: Twitters
3: Instagrams
4: Snapchats
5: Currency Exchange (I'm going to avoid PayPal for the time being)
6: Kik's
and whatever else you may need, I can most likely help with

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]***********************************[/font]​
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Price: $0000[/font]​
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I'm doing this to help the community avoid being scammed, I feel no reason to charge.[/font]​

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]***********************************[/font]​
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I am in no way responsible for what occurs after a deal is done.[/font]​
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I deal on-site only, however I will discuss deals off-site if you message me on here first.[/font]​
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I can refuse/deny this service to anyone I feel I need to. This will likely occur if I find either party to be acting sketchy. [/font]​

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Why deal with me? [/font]​
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Well that's a good question, and my answer is because you can. I've been a user here since July of 2013, since then I've amassed a nice reputation with dealing in the marketplace.[/font]​
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Since I've joined, I haven't had one deal go bad, I try and make sure both myself and the other party is satisfied with the deal.[/font]​

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Anyway, that's it. I'm just trying to help the marketplace be a little safer.[/font]​
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I know there are tons of these threads on here, and you have a choice in who you chose to deal with, but if you decide to use me, I'll do whatever I can do to make sure everyone is happy.[/font]​